She didn't block me?

Anonymous
I was physically attracted to a girl. She's my type and I was enchanted by her beauty but actually had no real interest in her. So never made a move. I ve seeing and talking to other girls too. However, because she's so pretty, I couldn't help staring.

Anyway, she came to me, started a chat and we exchanged numbers. She aas quick to message me, providing her number but I never did. I looked all of her social media though.

She asked to meet and we set up a date. Turns out we have a lot in common and get along quite well. But I wasn't really into her. I wanted physical which due didn't do on the first date , like kissing etc. Though she messaged me saying she loved the date.
I didn't like it and decided to give her another chance. On the 2nd time, again she didn't say anything nor flirt or kiss. We talked on regular issues but she seemed interested in getting to know me.

I got pissed and stopped replying to her texts and didn't meet her when she again asked to meet. Just simply greeting her when I see her.
She didn't text me again but didn't block me either. And still says hi and wished me happy birthday via text.

Why is she doing this?
She didn't block me?
1
1