Does she like me?

there's a girl I bump into every once in a while, about every year or two, and I've actually known her for a long time, but don't know her last name. (so I can't just call her up). every time I see her, my heart stops beating for a couple of beats, and I get all quiet, and probably blush, and she'd have to be a retard not to know how crazy I am for her. bumped into her at the grocery a little while ago, and as usual, I didn't talk to her much. she rushed to get through the line, and then was talking with another guy, and I went through the line, walked past her, didn't say anything, went out to my car, and by the time I got started, and pulled out, she was right behind me, looking in her mirror, playing with her hair, but her eyes were on me. I know I smiled and blushed real bad at that. so, didn't see her for a while, then about a month ago, she started working at a place I got every day. walked in, and bam, there she was. so, I see her now 3 or 4 times a week. when I first started going in there, she played all the eye contact games, standing where she could see me, and vise versa, then I got bit by a poison spider, and have problems with it, so I don't get to see her in there as much. a couple of times, she saw me coming in, acted like she didn't see me, but then broke out into a big smile, to herself, but it was because I walked in. so, finally, (I got burned in a relationship really bad, so I'm pretty gun shy) I asked her what she if she was going out this coming weekend, (which was a couple of weeks ago), and she said "no", I asked her if she'd like to go out to dinner, and she said she couldnt, because she had her daughter.i asked her if her daughter ate too, and she smiled and said yeah, so I said she could come too, and she hesitated, and after 3 or 4 seconds, she said, well, I don't know, I don't think my boyfriend would approve of that, so, I said, "oh, sorry, I didn't know you had a boyfriend", turned, and walked away.

now, keep in mind, if I had not pushed it for the dinner, she could not have used the boyfriend line, right?, and we would have continued looking at each other, and feeling like we were in high school.

so, from that point, I have been nice to her, but don't give her much eye contact, very short answers, no small talk, etc. so, the other day, I was talking to her, and then right before I left, I looked away from her, and left. last time I went there, she saw me pull in the parking lot, and was smiling and waving like we were best friends, and I couldn't help but smile and blush. we talked a bit, . so, what's she thinking? I can't ask her out again, boyfriend **** block, so why isn't she completely blowing me off, like usually happens? I know she knows I'm frickin' nuts for her, and honestly, I think she is for me too, but I don't know for sure. I'd think the ball is in her court now, it's out of my hands.

?
Does she like me?
4
0