Is it me or not? Does he tell me that certain things are make me feel less?

My relationship is a little hectic OK so my boyfriend has been acting all aggresive verbally when we have discussions. we both said we would each try to go back to how we were in the begining but its like the more I try act like I always acted with him its like he takes 5 steps back. and gets more iritated by the tiniest mistakes I make nothing makes him happy...

and lately he steps out to makes and recieve calls he gets mad if I say that he does this or even if when we talk I ask him if he's happy or not that if he's not I can understand and I won't be mad. but he gets mad and says if he wasn't then he would have left along time ago. not to mention that all he's been doing lately is tell me what my flaws are like that I'm skinny or that my hair isn't how he likes it. and about three dates ago he's been incinutating that I'm not pretty enough and he gets mad when I tell him that he is the only one that thinks that because there's people that tell me other wise and he knows that because other mention it in front of it I mean I ain't not angelina or shakira but I'm decent you know and he just keeps implying little details like that

and I mean why doesn't he tell me the reason why all of a sudden he points out little things that he never use to tell me before?
2
2