Women: why some women and some girls do this to themselves?

DragonLord
women I'm just curios please help me fill in on what's going in dating so I be ready to put myself out there dating again so just bear with me OK why some women some girls hate clingy men and needy men but they are clingy and needy to jerks,thugs,players etc. When they are clingy to jerks and other bad men but hate it when us nice guys and good guys are clingy why they hated us nice guys and good guys to be clingy and needy to some of you women and some of you girls but you are clingy to jerks and other bad men. So what are suppose to do be mean to some of you ladies and the other question is this I'm a nice good person and all I truly am if i/or other nice guys and good guys learn to do both be a bad boy like some stuff from bad boys but don't be abuse and still be a nice good person then why do you call us jerks when we learn to do both and still be a nice good person. And final question crucial and the final question is when and if I and/or any other nice guys and good guys can learn to do both be a bad boy but without abuse like I said then why you tell us not change. When you the one who chase after those jerks who get you pregnant then he leave you for another woman and you cry about it when it's your fault your mess and women I'm not attacking you and I'm not bashing you remember I said some of you girls and some of you women I didn't say all thanks for helping us nice guys and good guys to figure out what's going on and nice guys and good guys please look at their answers maybe it help maybe not remember nice guys and good guys there is always hope.
Women: why some women and some girls do this to themselves?
Add Opinion