How can a shy guy find things to talk about with girl and have the right body language?

Anonymous
Just as the title says. I have been rejected a lot, in the last couple days been rejected by three different girls in a way. One of them didn't say no, but at the same time didn't answer me (try to get her number through Facebook then ask her), second one straight up gave excuses (she is out) and the last one didn't want to give out her number (going to try again). The thing is one of my problems is trying to find out the right way to talk with a girl. Even though I have been rejected more times then just the three I mentioned it still feels like my approach is getting worse and that rejection is getting worse (since I have never had a girlfriend, never had sex and I am 26 and I feel mad old. On top of that very inexperienced). Even though I have my moments where I do try most of the time I see a random pretty girl I will just keep on moving and not say anything, because of me not knowing what to say or how to properly approach her.

So for those of you out there with no problems getting the girl you want. You can give me some tips on what a shy guy (a.k.a me) can talk about with a girl I don't know. Also show the right body language (body language that says I am confident and that I am interested in her)?
2
4