How do I stop running away now that I'm vulnerable?

So I told my boyfriend I'm serious about the relationship. I just wanted him to know. He said he is as well and all is hunky dory, right?

wrong.

I've started to second guess everything and it's confusing me.

I've started freaking out and looking for signs or ways to stop. I'm looking for cheating, looking for reasons to not like him, looking for reasons to get out all because I'm starting to fall for him.

he looks at his cell a lot, he always has...it's a habit...time/checking for messages. He mentions being busy, so...he's busy...sometimes I'm busy...He's always had busy moments...I asked him, he says he has time for me. My craziness starting to slip out to him...

I'm pushing him away because I'm scared to get close. I'm looking for outs! He's not a cheater, he treats me like a princess, he obviously cares about me...I definitely like him and started falling for him, but I keep looking for reasons to jump out. He's told me that he's okay with adopting, and wants kids in the future, he's not into marriage either, he's also not into moving in right away...but I've started questioning things that I've already gone over with him.

Why? How do I fix this? It was going great, but I HAD to tell him I'm serious and start falling.

I'm feeling horrible. I've started to pull away because I've started to fall for him. How do I get these thoughts out of my head?
1
1