Narcissistic behavior ? ... I don't know what to do

I am hoping for some help from anyone who has possibly been in a relationship with a person who shows narcissistic behavior . I am concerned my boyfriend may be narcissistic and don't know what to do

I met my boyfriend 8 months ago but initially refused to enter into a committed relationship as I was moving away to university. I explained my reasons to him a million times but eventually I gave in to his demands and trusted the fact that it could work. He was full of charm and totally adored me . When I first went away he was supportive and we text ,skyped and met up whenever possible. He quickly declared his love for me and told me I was "the one". I was shocked as I didn't really know him that well . I am a very submissive person and hate arguments so in the beginning t let little niggles go over my head, however, when justified I would bring up issues that I thought should be addressed. Every single time they became my fault even though (with hard evidence) it was him, yet If he thought that I had done something he would go nuts over the smallest of issues that weren't really an issue ! (e.g. If I took more than 10 min to text back he would either send sarcastic abusive texts or constantly send ? until I replied then I had to justify to him why I didn't reply immediately ! Yet He could take a few hours or more and tell me he was too busy and I was expected to accept that without question ) I added pictures to his fb the other day of us together and he removed them all except one :( He had nagged me saying that I was embarrassed by him as I had no pictures of us together and hiding the fact I had a boyfriend and then he does that :( but uploads pics of himself posing in the mirror ! When I asked why he posts so many pics like that he said "I can do it because I look so good or are you jealous other girls are looking at me ?" which I am not! he also constantly accuses me of speaking to other guys which I don't nd if I show him my phone or whatever he says I have deleted texts nd cropped pics :S he never spoke to me the other day because I yawned ! I had to prove to him that a yawn wasn't necessarily out of boredom and he said he would have to research it ! I am embarrassed , but he can be so nice too and it gets me every single time :( After any issue he does apologize and has even broken down and cried ! However this week just suddenly out of the blue he has now decided he wants space ! I was a bit taken aback because we are in a long distance relationship and only see him every 2/3 weeks but he told me no longer wanted to text that much and that he would let me know if he wanted to Skype ! I didn't argue but his reason he gave me was I dominate his life ! How can one or two texts a day and a Skype session every now nd again dominate his life ? He told me because you are in my head always ! :S It is driving me crazy and now I am questioning myself and his erratic behavior nd it is confusing me !
2
2