Crazy dream last night! Can anyone interpret for me?

we were all in some apartment somewhere, it wasn't in Chicago and I didn't live there. It was part of a large house and this was like a separate apartment from the house in the attic. We were hanging out in this bed and I was naked and trying to cover myself with a sheet and act like it didn't bother me, and everyone was clothed and we were just hanging out and talking, I didn't recognize anyone. At one point I was with a group of black people on the edge of the bed and we started singing some old black song, they said "that's rascist" when I started singing and then we all laughed.

Somehow I was clothed then and in the living room of the house and we were sitting around a big table playing a game. Then their other housemate who had been sleeping walked down the stairs really slowly. He was gorgeous! Looked like a hotter Morrisey and had a perfect ripped body that was covered in colorful tattoos. He was naked and looked worried, I thought it was because he didn't realize we were there and was naked so I looked away. But he just looked at the window with wide eyes and said we all needed to get out of there now. Looked through the window and this guy was charging the window with a bottle and threw it through the window and broke it. There was a black guy and a white guy, both looked homeless but scrappy. One had a gun and one had a knife. Everyone ran, they came into the house and I ran upstairs in a panic to the attic apartment. I got in and I slammed the door behind be, but I couldn't get the lock to work. I would think I had it locked, then when I tested it, it would still be unlocked. I was panicking and didn't know if I should keep trying to lock it or run. Then someone tried to get in, it was another girl, I let her in and people were hiding. I was worried that since the door wouldn't lock they would come get us, so I went out on the porch and hopped onto a double decker bus to get away. I felt relieved for just a moment, because as we were driving through town I saw that some big important building was burning and as soon as I passed a second bringing building, this one was a hotel, I knew that something was up everywhere and everything was going to sh*t. I hopped off the bus by the hotel and watched as all these people were clawing and climbing over each other on the balconies crying and scared from the fire behind them. People were jumping from the windows and I know some of them were dying, but there was a large group of people at the bottom of the hotel that were trying to catch people when they jumped, I distinctly remember one black man in a red shirt that got pushed and tumbled down but they caught him. I lost my sh*t when I knew that he was gonna live, I just remember being in the middle of the street on my knees balling and watching these poor helpless people and that's when I woke up.
1
1