Girlfriend, College, Cheating?

My girlfriend of 7 months is leaving for college soon and I am staying here...she will be 1000 miles away. We have talked about staying together and she agrees that she wants to as I do...there's no point in just giving up we feel...whenever I ask her not to cheat on me when she moves away she says "you know I won't"...I've asked her multiple times...she is not the type to cheat as both of us have never had sex before with anyone else however what I can't figure out is that whenever I say anything about me cheating on her she says "i want you to do whatever makes you happy"...and I don't know what to think...i will never cheat on her and I can only hope that that feeling will not change however I find her attitude towards it a bit odd as she says she will not but does not care if I do?...i don't understand...I feel a need for her to say..."i don't want you to either"...i know most guys would jump at this opportunity but is there something I'm missing here?

I mean if your boyfriend/girlfriend were to say "please don't cheat on me" would you say "i won't" and then say "but I want you to do whatever makes you happy"...i'm so lost.
+1 y
Well she has left last Thursday September 3rd and yea it's definitely hard. We've decided to see what happens. I'll keep y'all updated. Thanks for the information and honest opinions.
+1 y
Hey ya'll soooo everything has been going well. It's been 3 months now and so far we have been going strong. I've mostly contributed this to the fact that we talk all the time and continue to love each other even with how far we live from each other.
+1 y
It's been 11 months and the long distance has been tough for sure. I miss her all the time. The hardest part is she's met some people and has started going out on the weekends and what not which is expected. Hopefully this summer will be good.
Girlfriend, College, Cheating?
2
1