My Year of G@G (10 days late)

This myTake will be in video form.

Link under the video to the other myTake context in video.

A brand new G@Ger! Meet WHOABOY11r!

Have a good day G@Gers! :)

1212
SketchForger is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• Awesome Take. I'm glad you made this take, now people will know how truly pathetic she is and many smart people will stay away from her instead of befriending her and supporting her for her wrongdoings. I have always said She is not only a pathological liar but she is also obsessed with Jim and Tom. She is a creepy perv who takes advantage of being woman thinking she can get away with stuff and she is someone who loves to play victim everytime she gets call out on her awful behaviour and statements. I hope GaG bans HER instead.

• I know who's obsessed with Jim, but Tom, too?

So many woman stalker on here.

• @aialex Yes, she is indeed obsessed with Tom. I have seen her post creepy comment on that guy's opinions everyday and she even tagged me in which gagger is sexy and she tag him in sexual post to ask him Tom,. tell this lady (qa) what kind of lover are you/ what makes someone a great lover.

It is so cringeworthy. That guy is nice, that's why he never responds but she always stalks him and makes creepy comments.

@Goodwifie xTom98

Most Helpful Guys

• Sketch, you did not mention me thinking that you were girl, though you right, there are a lot of paedos, Nazis and rapist in GAG -_-. That follower is a fucking idiot.

By the way, you have a amazing voice.

• To be fair you weren't the only one. XD

You were probably the first on G@G, and 70th after irl.

• This is great.

Highly entertaining, insightful and the narrative style really amused me.

I hope this isn't the last of these you're planning to do... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Join the discussion

1010
  • Hahahahaha!! This is amazing! Jim told me I had to check it out the other day. I’m so glad I didn’t forget about it.

• I can't believe that you have only been here for one year.
    Another brilliant MyTake πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
    I did see wowgirls last question when it was first posted and I'll admit to leaving it up instead of deleting it straight away. I wanted to let other users witness for themselves and see just how shitty she was. Funny enough I did leave an opinion telling her off which strangely disappeared.

• Entertaining video! I enjoyed it.

Surprised you didn't mention everyone's favorite catfish, however. πŸ™ƒ

• Cool video XD i remember that question wowgirl put up having to do with the stalker. The witch hunt for poor WOAHBOY11r... *facepalm*

Quick question what animation software did you use for this? I've been trying to get back into my drawing lately

• Amazing video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how about u start doing videos for all the questions. And by the way did legate lanius leave i can't see anything on his profile. It says experience level 1 and no followers

• πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ this mytakes is something else. I loved it though, really good production job. πŸ’•β€οΈ

• Thanks, it took me 4 days to make, it sucks tbh but I'm glad you enjoyed it. XD

• Love the changing facial expressions! Also, thanks for letting us know about whoagirl.

• This was a good mytake. No doubt Woahboy was the mytake of 2018

• make shorter videos. i have a short attention span.

• I laughed at the part "gag" then hehe... he... he

Awkwardly funny.

• AWESOME!!!
    She tried to follow me the other day. I'm like πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• You are the greatest, GaGer of all time.

• You are the G. O. A. T for this mytake πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

• Absolutely amazing, loved it!

• Make a myTake about me

• Pretty cool sketch, Sketch

• Good take...

• Get Whoa'd!!

• Interesting

• this was cool man haha