Types Of Gag Men

anon1903
Types Of Gag Men

Types Of GaG Men :

Before commenting, bear that in your head that this is my personal viewpoint. Thank you!

1 Handsome A-Hole :

Most likely a conservative but not necessarily. They are the ones who'd argue for weeks, express disgust regarding disagreeable opinions through their updates, and have strict moral code to follow. I block them. Bye bye, good looking.

2 Came Here to Chat :

They chat in paras! So cute! I'm a sucker for men who take great interest in having a conversation, and excitedly talking about things that matter to them. It makes me secretly happy that most of them are single, since I'd really be envious if somebody else got to listen to their adorable chatter.

3 Genuine Nice Guy :

I'd love to see more of these as they are the ones that can't find date and they're genuinely open and accepting folks. Neither feminist nor sexist, they give everyone the benefit of doubt, it's what makes GaG great.

4 True Conservative :

Being a conservative is not an automatic turn off to me, contrary to the popular belief. Unless, like many others, sexism is also a part of your belief system. Only one guy I know who falls under this. We are good friends, we disagree a lot, but most importantly — we accept our flaws, have our "it depends" and stay true to ourselves without starting a gender war.

5 Introverted Intellectuals :

Hint : they don't wanna talk, its nothing personal. But when they do — they are the most remarkable. They're clever and mature enough to side step any gender war mines, keep an authentic air around and love their pets. Also, workaholic alert. May not be billionaire but they love their career, which is more important in my opinion. Moreover, they either question if love exists or are total cynics ( <3 ). Loners, as they don't cause commotion.

Am I attracted to them? Hahaha... Yes.

6 Classic "Alpha" :

I'm sorry I can't trust a man who thinks its okay to compare men with wolves. Men are not that simple. Alpha-beta, in the end, is just theory. But this person confuses facts with theories and vice versa. This guy probably was an awkward late bloomer, got his heart broken in college, studied his ass off and now has a happy job — with girls on his side because he's matured. Except, he's only interested in sex, he's narcissistic, and a woman-hater... Because he loves his fellow men. Not enough to experiment with a guy, no he needs a good old submissive, fertile, house-bound woman for that. Still, many women find his dating criteria reasonable — cheers to that.

7 Passive Aggressive Guy :

This one may across rational as first. Indeed, they'd apologise profusely for offending others and tell them they're just looking out for them. When in fact this man just wants to impose his belief system on others — and he thinks he can get away with coming on a little too strong and harsh, since we can't report them.

8 Omegas :

Basically, they've dated bad women and justify it with how all women are bad now.

9 Trolls :

The kind that are here just to have fun. Don't expect serious reply from them, but they can still be good friends so don't block either. Or do. Your choice. Its good to laugh sometimes.

10 Creeps :

Asking very personal questions to stranger women because online medium gives them liberty to say things they wouldn't in real life. If you refuse them nudes, they block you.

11 Male Feminists :

They are well read and have had good relationships with exes. Object of envy for omegas (bullies), who refer to them as "white knights" just for supporting the fact that women may have led harder lives. For this reason perhaps, many men aren't vocal about their attitude, coz let's be honest — GaG favors the hateful crowd more of sexist, homophobic and transphobic peeps.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few. So comment below!

By anon1903

#liberal #anon1903 #justforfun

Types Of Gag Men
41
5
5Girl Opinion
41Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• kataang

This basically sums some of them up, lol. Great post.

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

440
  • Lionman95

Interesting myTake I can´t put my self in one of these categories so I won´t. I like your myTake especially since it keeps me thinking and it sounds like a good observation. I´m not often reading other guy´s comments so I can´t say anything about other guys.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Kaneki05

This was a fun read :) and this "It makes me secretly happy that most of them are single, since I'd really be envious if somebody else got to listen to their adorable chatter." is hot to me lol.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Bl0n6eguy

♫ We are Number One ♫

Except not really. I only update to add clarity or results. But I have a moral code, especially to advise people against harmful decisions. I want the best for people.

I'd rather be an honest and respectable "A-hole" than a self serving appeaser.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • ChiTown33

Interesting viewpoints. Most of these descriptions gave me a good laugh. Do you really see all guys as black and white like this? Or can a lot them be hybrids?

Helpful 1 Person
    Reply
  • DavidRaul

You aren't forgetting anything. Which ones me? I can't decide yet

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • SaartjieJane

Literally just reading the alpha, passive aggressive and omega ones pissed me off reading 😂

LikeFunny 4 People
    Reply
  • D_Bone_Steak
    Types Of Gag Men

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I can't help it... I'm dead sexy.

Funny 2 People
    Reply
  • MzAsh

I’ve been here so many years yet I don’t pay attention to men on here nearly this much as to actually categorize them.

Helpful 1 Person
    Reply
  • Marshymallow

Lol this is spot on! You got all the categories right here

LikeDisagree 2 People
    Reply
  • Sonorous

I feel like I'm a mix of "Came here to chat, Genuine Nice Guy, Introverted Intellectual, & Troll"

Parts that are complicated or where I just don't fit:

• "They are the ones that can't find a date."
    ^ Oh I could easily get a date. I just don't want one. I'm weird.

• "They don't wanna talk, it's nothing personal."
    ^ I'm mainly like this in private chat.

• "Love their pets."
    ^ I would but I just don't have any.

• "Also, workaholic alert."
    ^ I really don't enjoy working. But if I did, I'd be abnormally dedicated due to my high conscientiousness. Like the sleep on the floor at my job kinda dedicated.

• "Don't expect a serious reply from them."
    ^ I love to joke around but I also love to comment on very serious things & be authentic when I feel a situation calls for it.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • CallmeTheKnight

A woman's perspective on the type of men she encountered and took note off on here really helps things out.

This is a great My Take

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Freyke

That is quite the list well thought out. I hope I am one of the good ones. But this is a good mytake to let people know of what to expect.

Helpful 1 Person
    Reply
  • BlueStripedSoul

I'd like to think I'm a mix of 2 and 3. 😊 Also a tiny bit of 5, but not with some of the traits as you described them. As for the rest, yuck. lol

Reply
  • Luopio27

Alright Doctor, you tell me what kind of a gagger am I. Hope you have seen few of my comments and questions for you to base your diagnose on.

can't wait to be judged, by you.

Reply
    • anon1903

Are you offended, by any chance?

• Luopio27

No, just excited to get judged, by you.

• anon1903

You sound kinda passive aggressive tbf

• matchrestore

Have we interacted or crossed paths enough for you to categorize me? I have an idea of which I think I am, but am interested in how I'm perceived...

Reply
  • invalid1

I'm either NO 5, all of them/none of them lol. thanks for being attracted to me.

Funny 1 Person
    Reply
  • Babygirl_S

I have noticed that most handsome guys here are not bad. It is the unattractive ones. That has been my experience. Most guys I have blocked made a racist comment and were American. I hope no British guy does that because I really like them a lot ❤😂

Reply
  • Alcoholic_Wannabe

"White knights are a good thing."

Right when I was starting to think there wouldn't be a woman moment this entire article.

Disagree 1 Person
    Reply
  • vald9inches

Hmmm interesting nice my take. I wonder what category i fall under lol

Helpful 1 Person
    Reply
  • Show More (24)