Do men like big or smaller boobs?

What do men like better big boobs or small? I've heard a lot say no mine are to big and a few have actually said to me they like small boobs (random men)

634

Most Helpful Guy

• I just like boobs. Both big and small. It's not that one is better than the other. They're just different. They each have their own charms, they're own beauty. They're both sexually attractive but or different reasons.

Small boobs are more perky and shapely. I don't know how to explain it but they have a quality that evokes emotions of youth and excitement, if that makes any sense.

Big boobs are full and curvy and womanly. They're soft and fun to play with. They also have a warm and nurturing quality to them. They turn me on but sometimes I just feel like laying my head on them like a pillow and going to sleep, too.

There is no ideal boob. Boobs come in many shapes and sizes and I like that. I like variety. They're unique, just like the girl they're attached to.

• Small boobs turn me on more and look more natural seems like this guy said way more about Big boobs than the small

What Guys Said 33

• It's all based on proportion. If you're 5'1" and 100lbs, then you'd look weird with DDs. If you're 5'10" 150lbs, you'd look weird with A cups.

It's all proportion. Based on your picture, your breasts do not look bad. If anything, they're very attractive...well at least to me!

• It depends entirely on the guy, there is no big encompassing statement that will cover what everyone likes. Personally, I think that breast size depends mainly on the proportion of them compared to the rest of the body. If you're really skinny, then giant breasts seem a little bit out of place, know what I mean? I don't really have much of an opinion on breast size, I'm more of an ass guy :P

• Both, but whatever the girl I'm fucking has I'll probably like.

• Me personally don't care what sizes breast she as as long as their natural and aren't too big to where thy suffocate me.

• small A. or B cup is fine with me!

• Every man is different, and it takes all kids to make a world, but I'd say most men are impressed and attracted by big boobs.Some might be intimidated by it and think you look too feminine.Some men don't want to be with a woman who attracts a lot of attention.

If that's you in your photo, I think your body shape is almost perfect.I wouldn't be intimidated, I'd find it irresistable;but you're too young.

• I like boobs I can touch. Big, small, saggy, tall, they're boobies and we loves em all.

• I won't lie, I do tend to get involved with and be attracted to women with average-sized to above average-sized breasts. But there's obviously so, SO many things that are far more important to me than boobs.

• Do most of those other things start with the letter "c"?

• B, C are best. Anything larger only if it's natural, but even then, it seems a bit too much. A is kinda... small? That can still be okay, though. I'd rather go 'smaller' than "gigantic", for some reason.

• The only problem I could ever see is if they are TOO big. But they need to be super huge. Like. You need 40000 implants

• Small boobs big boobs medium boobs = boobs so therefore me likey

• I like the smaller firm boobs personally, but i like the looks of big boobs haha does that make sense

• Don't see it matters.. personality and smile more than boobs. They deteriorate with child birth and age, can be lost to cancer. Give me a big heart any day

• I like them big and tight and firm not hanging

• I don't know how the size looks like, but the 1st time was A/B..it looks small and didn't get me really HARD, maybe i was thinking about my peformance anxiety..lol
    Big boobs look heavy but sexy of course.
    So conclusion is medium.

• I like boobs PERIOD. Small and Medium but not too big

• personally i prefer small firm boobs I don't know why lol. when i was younger i was fascinated by large ones the bigger the better but now i prefer small ones lol.

• I am sure the best thing in the universe is boobs , but there’s lots of guy who likes big one , but from my point of view the small one is greatest and more cuteness the girl with small boobs is looks younger more than big one, if she has small boobs or very small it doesn’t matter, ‘cause the most attractive is small one.

• I'm an ass guy so I don't care as long as they are proportionate to her body.

• I like 'em big!

• i just like boobs that go into my mouth :P

• Perky, natural

• i like them all

• Small tits. Bic tits is kinda awkward O.O

• I like most sizes except large saggy ones

• Anything bigger than a C is just a bonus. I don't care though. As long as I like her

• Fuck you are lying. Your boobs are so hot! No way that is small.

• I like boobs that are shaped like alupesa : If you now what I mean (Not big, but standing firm w/ nipples pointing up)...lol

• Smaller is my taste

• every boob is special in its own way

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 6

• It really depends on the guy. Most men like natural boobs so If there big and natural then Im sure they won't care. Small and natural too.

• I don't understand why people have to be so mean to girls with small boobs both men and women have picked on me bc I wear a 34A and it really hurts my feelings and puts me down. Even though my boyfriend says he likes my boobs I just don't feel like he does because of all the things people have said about it's always big boobs are better. I just would like to understand why men and women with big boobs have to bully people like me. From how many times people have said stuff to me or said small boobs are stupid it has made me hate my own body.

• There are many kind of sick people: I really don't like big boobs I just love small one or smaller one 'cause it makes her looks more cuteness more than great and younger more than big boobs
      i don't like big boobs ever

• don' give a shit you're so good

• random men? you mean, like, shit-tier, nobody men, who cares. u have perf tits basically, skrewmen2016

• So. Im gonna go ahead and assume you have had some shit happen to you that made you misandric and can't really be trusted with an objective opinion...

• random, shit-tier, nobody man

• Men like boobs.

• i think guys like boobs not too big and not too small. :)

• just right boobs :)

• @kangaru true! :)
      @catguy agree, guys have different palm size though so a handful to some may not be a handful to others hahaha ;)

• i think aesthetically the bigger the better as long as it's still perky and not ultra big. :)

• I've heard WAY more say they like big... ):