What do you most like about GaG?

What do you most like about GaG?

I really like that most users dont have a pic of themselves so we get to know them by their questions and answers instead of their looks :D

1014

Most Helpful Guy

• To get honest answers to your questions from people from all over the world. You feel the cultural and religious differences but you also feel that people are wanting to help each other.
    There's a feeling of friendship, loads of useful and interesting opinions and the pleasure or helping out others when and where you can.
    I like being here!

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 10

• people are weird. it makes me happy.

• I've learned a lot about the art of blow jobs, the insidious minds of the both genders, people are not what they seem to say they are through words and people are cruel as usual in their minds and hearts. Nothing's changed except Technology has made them even more anxious and emotionally fragile.

• i like the people who are very different from each other and i like the sharing of experiences and making new friends..i agree with your opinion concerning user's pic

• Fun and entertaining

• Funny people like PIKACHU 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Some of the people I've "met", and I like it when people are actually helpful and insightful :)

• Awesome friends :)

• Nice people :)

• People :)
    I got to know a few users and they are genuinely nice and sweet and fun to talk to!

• Talking to people and checking out someone hot guys on here, even if its not really them you know makes me at least think it could be them lol.