Why did you choose the user name you chose?

I chose mine because I like black, wolves, and I'm almost always alone. Is there any reason you chose the user name you chose?

1521

Most Helpful Guy

• An alpha male wolf bonded to me when I was spending time at a wolf sanctuary over a period of a decade. He was a Canadian Tundra wolf, so my name is thetundrawolf. We bonded to where we would wrestle together (And scare people. They thought he was eating me!) eat together, I even slept in his pen. I was there for him through surgeries. He was my best friend, and the reason I gave up a dead end lifestyle.

What Guys Said 20

• Because I had just finished watching a japanese drama called Akai Ito (red thread) before making my username. It's pretty much a myth that claims we are all connected by an invisible red thread to another person in the world who we are destined to be with. It's sort of like the western concept of soul mates but more interesting. The myth not the drama lol

• Oh that's cool. I'll have to watch that one

• @koldhearted it originated in China yes. Yes it is an invisible red thread which is odd but a lot of supernatural concepts are invisible or unseen lol

• no i mean it has a color+ is invisible. Like... how can something invisible have color xD

• I choose my username because I like Apple products. I am typing this on a Macbook Pro. :)

• I made up a fake name because I only planned on asking one question. Kind of wishing I had put more thought into it now lol

• Because I enjoy the withdrawal method - even after my vasectomy.

• Very obvious reasons, shy, I'm a guy. I was born in 1988. I know, I know thank you, I'm so creative. :D

• Because of the second half of Dostoyevsky's 'Notes from Underground'. It's called 'Apropos of the Wet Snow'.

• It was my Steam username for a little bit, but then it was Extram for yearssss, and I just recently changed it to Inturtle Hard Drive

• Cause I'm a freaky , nice guy likes
    no fake women but all real women

• Who doesn't love pandas and cleverness?

• I chose my username because my creativity is only there when I don't need it... And so I like my birthday month, cause of the weather and the ambience, so why not pick my month plus my name (: haha cx

• it's an obscenity in binary code.

• It means something awesome :)

• Adhd made me choose mine >_<

• The story behind my username is unknown

• It's just a name I've been using for all internet things for ages

• My name means a person /a human. And this says it all.

• I live in Chicago and I'm a dude.

• Isn't mines obvious?

• cause I can't drive 55 or 65 plus have tickets to prove it

• First four letters of my last name and year I graduated.

What Girls Said 15

• It's really late and I think I'm pretty awkward at times tbh.

• RGB are my initials.
    008 is 800 backwards, and I normally use 800 for most things anyway, but for some reason, not on here haha

• interesting. i always thought it was rgb color code (rgb: red green blue)

• Thats funny! I used to be in graphic design and my teacher loved my initials haha

• Wanted to ask one question like 8 years ago now I'm stuck with it. I was 14 and stupid so yep that's why I chose it.

• My middle name is Roxanne and my friends used to tease me by calling me Roxy.

• this is one of my favourite songs (it's Creedence Clearwater Revival)

• out of the blue

• I'm cute like shit and I was in Al for college at the time

• I live in Alaska and I love the aurora borealis. :)

• Oh my god...that's beautiful.
      Is Aurora visible in the sky at night?

• That really depends on what part you are wanting to move to. In general there are some cons- high cost of living, limited shopping choices, public intoxication (the Natives love their booze)- but the people are incredibly friendly and there are an unlimited amount of places to explore. If your the outdoorsy type you would love it.

• I would love it cause I'm an outdoors kind of person

• I was going for 'princessbitch' but then I decided to be a bit less crass, so I went with 'witch' instead. What I meant is implied. Also, I like being called princess and it's what my bf and some of my close friends call me.

• I have absolutely no idea.

• It's the same as my Instagram name easy to remember.

• Because I'm a mommy and I'm cute!

• NOhope left :(

• The Last of Us <3

• Sparrows are songbirds, as am I - it's a nickname.
    24 was my age when I joined... so it's not complicated.