For me: the ability to see WHO rates up or down rates your answers. On the other site I'm on, you always get notified of who liked your answer. And also the ability to rate up or down rate comments. That's also a feature on the other site.
Most Helpful Girl
- Notifications for responses on other opinions (they are actually working on this, as it seems).
- Some kind of warning when you're about to post an opinion on a question that is so old that there isn't even a date on it anymore.
- Side-by-side opinions instead of stacked ones.
- An option to block anonymous users. I know the reason why they don't allow that, is to secure the anonymity of the user, I get that. But I think they should make it possible to block them, so that that user can't interact with you on an anonymous level anymore. That way you couldn't find out who the user is you've blocked.
- Last but not least, a chat bar. I appreciate they made the inboxing instantly, but it still doesn't allow you to browse the site and at the same time keep your conversations open and available. And it's really no rocket science for them to install that, I see no reason why they wouldn't.
Oh, and I also agree with your ideas.2
- Show AllShow Less