I have been on this site two years today. Surprisingly I've made a couple of genuine friends. I have also gone through many things in these two years and there have been more than one occasion where the GAG community has truly helped me. Whether that was a slap of reality I couldn't see or just some comforting reassurance.
There's always bad with the good but I personally am happy with my experience with this site so far lol. Guess I'm in a reflective mood this morning rofl.
So anywhooo... tell me, how long have you been on GAG and what are some things you learned while being here? Be genuine, be comical, be a smart ass... doesn't really matter haha. Just share your opinion (:
Most Helpful Guy
1. GAG sure has been an enlightening experience
2. My faith of not to be judgmental of people has been reinforced here
3. I've learnt not to get irritated or depressed with those judging me but I take them on instead turning tables on them :D
4. GAG suddenly got into a mood for changes and constantly so which made me feel pleasant than adverse i. e. I learnt to accept changes & evolution while here
5. I attained a new level of maturity by being on GAG
6. I learnt that what may seem 'normal' and trivial for one may be of great importance to another - hence, appreciate everyone's sentiments & thoughts
7. I learnt not to bother too much with earning points and stuff (I never did) especially when I noticed a lot of people whose Xper levels were reduced with introduction of the new GAG & the way they were miffed at it lol1