How many of you wish GaG had an app for androids and iphones?

I do! cause its much easier while travelling and more efficient!

Should we put out a petition to have it done? Any smart programmers here who are willing to volunteer your amazing programming services? :D

56

Most Helpful Girl

• There is already an app for iPhones and the admins have said they are working on one for Androids.

What Guys Said 6

• Not me. I will still participate through the browser (Chrome or Firefox) because browsers usually have fewer problems than apps.

• I wish there was an android app. The mobile site is ridiculously slow becuase of the ads on the site being badly implemented and have actually had to block the ads to make the site useable.

• Hell yea! It sucks that there is not a app.

• The app would pretty much be the same as what the mobile version is so I don't really care.

• There is an app for GaG

• Given how badly the site was coded in the recent revamp, I'd say no.

What Girls Said 4

• According to the FAQ, such an app is in the works.
    Not sure when it'll be here, but keep an eye out!
    https://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/features

• I like the app idea, but the mobile website is good enough for me at the moment.

• Ya I do wish they develop an app for android. I think there is already an app for iPhone.

• The android app is coming later this year :-)