What's the reason behind your username?

Everyone of us has got a username. But some of us have our name as a one or some other innovative one. So what's your story. Tell us your inspiration for the username. My username is my real name. No story behind it.

1729

Most Helpful Guy

• Old Norse
    Freki (one of the wolves of Odin) means The Ravenous, hungry for freedom, hungry for life, hungry for love...
    Wolfdregil means Wolf Runner, I'm always running to/for/from something... I'm also a wolf runner, which is running through the forest in all terrains, up down hills, water, mud, bush, any obstacles in your way.. very relaxing and a true feeling of freedom away from the city. :)

What Guys Said 28

• Dante from DmC. It's a video game :P , but Hey c'mon the dude is an absolute badass who's half demon and can wield two pistols like a cowboy from hell... >:]

• The one (re) born of Jahanu Rishi (sage) = Jahannavi :) if you know the story :) awesome name :)

My name is derived cause it's one of the nick names given by certain lot people who matter to me. I am called that especially by the girl I love - so there :)

Raj is short for my real name which means 'Emperor of the night'. So Raj means 'Emperor/King' :)

P. S. I have many nick names lol but this one is original to me ;) :D

• Well, I like being mysterious, poetic
    and deep, stuff like that.

My name translates into "Love and Hate" ^.~

• I wanted something cool that didn't have my name. When I was 14 I heard a song called "Front to Back" by SIGMA.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb84sW7sMdw
    So I got the idea of "front2back". Simple and catchy.

No, it doesn't have anything to do with how women wipe themselves, as some users have thought.

• normal malice, but it shares the mal. also 'average animosity' or 'typical resentment' would have worked, but weren't as catchy..

• Yeah the other ones ain't catchy. The one you have now is catchy a username.

• the inferred responsibility of privileged people to act with generosity and nobility toward those less privileged.

• Eh, just a little bit about my character in general. I enjoy working hard don't get me wrong but I attempt to be versatile in many areas but then stray down a different path. It also has to do a lot with my spirituality.

• Oh that's why you've put this as your username

• Yeah, just my young immature tendencies that i take recognition of too. Basically all my flaws lol.

• 5 years ago a friend i knew started calling me b-rad... and to keep it interesting it became my first choice for a user name... funny thing... everybody called him "weasel"...

• The night I made my account here, I was really depressed and I was thinking about how it always feels like I'm at the end of my life, emotionally, instead of at the beginning like it should feel, since I'm relatively young. I felt like it fit.

• My favorite video game.

• Skandha: Sanskrit for sense (s).
    -naut: a voyager, farer, or tripper.

• Haha, now I have to explain it... Well I'm of course Lucas and I'm born in '95. My girlfriend always calls me 'knapperd' which is Dutch for 'handsome', so that included I think I can say I'm rather handsome; hot. :p

• Im juz a spirit haunting ma house all day long. Dat juz how boring life really is to be meh -.-'

• Its a combination of 2 of my favorite things. Sweets and hunting, it is in German.

• I never use my real name online this name is taken from one of my favorite bands look up cubbie fink he the drummer for foster the people

• You'd be surprised. I have yet to find a person whose skin is lighter than mine.

• you are not whiter than me and besides you're a girl so you're cuter when you're pale

• Vegvisir is an icelandic stave that's meant to guide the carrier wherever their destination. Originally meant for vikings at sea, but I like the meaning in its ambiguous form too

• Oh. I earlier thought it's something to do with being get or something. Don't get wrong. And the meaning is nice.😇

• I'm brown. The other part is random.

• Mine is tail code for "Robot Ross", a nickname my friends use for me.

• Mine is because I love ironman movies and 127 because I love the movie 127 hours; hence ironman127 lol
    I know this sounds stupid hahaha

• i kept getting banned, so i changed my name to I'llbenice LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• My friends call me that because Im walking always quickly.

• Mine is quite simple.

• My last name starts with "turv" and im the oldest in my family.

• I was born with it

• cause I can not drive 55 or 65 on the freeway or interstate

• Hehe guess

• S is for my first name initial and baze for my last which makes sbaze

• I slapped my arm and killed more than 6 bugs.

What Girls Said 17

• I changed it to Lumos because 1. I love Harry Potter, 2. because it's one of my favorite spells since I'm afraid of the dark (it lights up your wand so that you can see in the dark) and 3. my skin is super LIGHT... pffhaha :P

• I'm a big Buffy fan and Willow is my favourite character, 4 is just my lucky number lol :)

I like your name! :)

• I just like the flagrant use of the word "communism" by the... politically unsophisticated we'll say. I'm not actually a commie.

• I like honorable deaths.

• I like my middle name more than my first... I think it suits me better.

As for diva nough said...

• Right this is going to sound odd. My mother was born in Tokyo, as she was German its spelt the German way Tokio. She's my angel and she passed away in 1995. Tokioangel95 has been my username for quite a few things not just girlsaskguys.

• Saby - My nickname
    Toes- Part of my last name (Santos)

So i made it into a cute little name that i use for everything! :)

• Well i love to hunt and my favorite thing to hunt is ducks... but at the same time i can be super girly like when i wear my pearl earrings and camo eyeshadow to go hunting in (: so im a tomboy with some girlyness around the edges

• Rgb are my initials. 008 I have no reason for lol.

• It's just my first name and then my jersey number for softball. .. nothing special haha

• My heart is clear just like crystal clear ;)

• I didn't know what to put so i put this lol

• My user name refers to motorcycles "do u ride" GAG wouldn't take that so I added a 2 on the end

• Mine is because its me I'm a lone wolf and one of my favorite colors is black.

• song was stuck in my head the day I signed up

• Mine is a combination of my first name and surname :)

• Sparrow is a songbird... nickname given to me ages ago.
    24 was my age when I joined the site.
    Nothing too complicated, haha!