Do you know the means of "troll"?

Do you know the means of "troll"?
I am fairly new to this site an have seen several post of people calling people trolls? what makes them a troll?

74

Most Helpful Girl

• The definition of a troll varies. Usually its an anonymous user going into the comment section, and looking to stir up trouble by saying mean stuff, purposely being dumb or making a random, stupid comment, just to rile people up. The saying 'Don't feed the troll' means to simply ignore these trouble seekers, because they probably are looking for the attention of others. I hope I helped.

What Girls Said 6

• A troll on the internet is someone who deliberately tries to start a fight and stuff, but I will say it gets thrown around way too much

• People that joke/play around and don't take GAG seriously.

• A troll could mean several things. Usually, trolls are mean and stingy. They only do things to please and/or benefit themselves, no matter if it harms someone else or not.

• They are the assholes of the internet.

• Urban Dictionary has what you need.

Troll - One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

What Guys Said 4

• I never understood why people get upset at trolls. 95% of them make false claims and yet people STILL get upset.

• A person posting with the primary goal of causes a person to lose there cool. It gets thrown around loose on gag. If someone gives the blunt truth, they are often called trolls by the person who is overly sensitive.

• Here's a study done on what it means when people call you a troll:
    https://youtu.be/oHg5SJYRHA0

• Here you go champ.