2 Changes and/or new features you want in this site?
2 changes you want in GAG.com?
What Girls Said 15
- The ability to edit question/answer/comment (though, there should be a restricted amount of characters that you can edit so that people don't go and change their entire answer/question just to troll, and you should also be able to see the unedited version in a small pop up if you want to)
- Side by side answers (girls on one side, guys on the other). They had this feature when they made the big change from the old version to this version, but for some reason they changed it back so that the answers are stacked again. I kind of liked it. Less scrolling, and it was also easier to compare the answers between the genders.1
yeah id like to know which of my friends are and aren't online with some colour or something
id like a longer limit on my message count because i hate sending multiple messages.1
I would love to be able to change categories if I posted it under the wrong one2
1. A chat bar like the old meebo bar. The instant messaging threads in the inbox is really nice, but you still can't browse the site while keeping your conversations opened.
2. Changing the answers from stacked to side-by-side, as there is not one single logical reason why to favor stacked answers over side-by-side answers, while there are quite a few very logical reasons why side-by-side makes more sense and is more convenient for everyone.2
I want girls opinions to be on one side and the guys opinion to be on the other side again. I think it was a mistake putting them on top of each other1
1. An option to chat like a chat bar should be there.
2. Ability to delete opinions and questions.3
Put a limit the anonymous feature & let us filter questions by age.1
You should be able to edit your answers/opinions and questions.
I want the chat bar back
No members under 18 should be allowed0
remove anon feature
& delete questions /edit questionsssss1
When you follow a question I want to get notified of a new answer every time.1
I want the mobile version to be a bit more user friendly
I want the limit of questions you can ask to be greater3
What Guys Said 19
With regards to @Sparrow24 who first
mentioned it (as far as I know)..
I'd like to have "Child at Heart" implemented
as a personality type.
Oh, and perhaps an option to choose colours
for the genders, sorry girls, your pink is too bright! ^.~2
when i wish death upon certain users i want it to actually work. a chat system would be useful sometimes too.1
Ability to change questions, comments, opinions
providing they aren't a violation of any source also
I think they should have a confirmation button in order for
others to be able to make comments on peoples
Opinions as long as it's not in violation
How many people leave smart, rude, distasteful
comments on others Opinions and if they aren't
in violation they stay but they are a nuisance to me1
(1) For the "trending" and "popular" tabs to update much more frequently, ESPECIALLY on the question topics tabs (the newest trending question will be 4 days old!)
(2) I want old features like articles and the ability to upload multiple photos to come back.1
For a moderator, it could be easy if the search function would (perhaps through a dropdown option) also work on the content of opinions and comments. It would help detecting "hate messages" or negative opinions/comments that would hurt the asker.
Now, you have to use the live feed to try and detect the sort of question that is likely to attract opinions/comments not meeting the GAG policy. Or you have to run into them by coincidence. That works but is not highly efficient.0
A reply button to automatically include the person's name as a mention so you don't need to type it out.
The search functionality should use Google search engine or just somehow sort based on date by default.1
BULLSHIT button. Press when you see
-a provocative , sexist question,
-pushy religion novel trying to convince the world over the internet
- crybabies not being able to compose their problems properly. Everyone has inner problems, but certain posts go beyond a limit.
-attention whores fishing for compliments as if they were ugly
Seriously though , junk needs to be filtered better here lately. I'm seeing more and more trashy content. Flags need to be taken seriously.0
I'd like to be able to edit questions/opinions, and file more specific reports on certain users. I really think the people on here giving bad advice are worse than the trolls because others believe their bullshit and act on it. By bad advice I mean stuff like, "Go out and have one night stands!0
1) a mobile app for messaging (i was considering an embedded chat bar like Meebo but times has changed technology wise)
2) a cleaner mobile version of the site (right now it's buggy with certain mobile browsers)0
1: No more messages reminding me to select MH on a question that already has MH.
2: New default avatar's, most of the current one's are lacking compared the the default avatars on the old G@G site.0
instant messaging to come back but i'm pretty sure that will never happen
edit any response or comment you make0
I would have the possibility of changing or deleting a question :)2
the ability to change profile names and asking more questions in 24 hours.0
2. voice comment...0
1. Bring back page numbers instead of 'Show More'
2. No random selection of MH0
The search functionality at GAG is horrible. If they improved that it would make a big difference in my opinion.0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.