Your Reputation on GAG?

Do you people worry about your image on GAG? Do people follow individuals people's various opinions like that Sparrow character? 'Cuz sometimes I'm dead serious and really trying to be helpful sometimes I'm depressed and just agree that the world is Grey and sometimes I'm just screwin' around and give the typical douchey macho answer. But then sometimes people are like: "i noticed a few of your answers" and I'm like oh no!!!

2742

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt I have a reputation to speak of, but even if I did I don't really care all that much what people think about it.

I give honest opinions and I try to be kind and helpful as often as humanly possible.

I know for certain that I've rubbed quite a few people the wrong way, and that's OK, it's to be expected. That's life.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE