Your Reputation on GAG?

Do you people worry about your image on GAG? Do people follow individuals people's various opinions like that Sparrow character? 'Cuz sometimes I'm dead serious and really trying to be helpful sometimes I'm depressed and just agree that the world is Grey and sometimes I'm just screwin' around and give the typical douchey macho answer. But then sometimes people are like: "i noticed a few of your answers" and I'm like oh no!!!

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

What Guys Said 41

• I am pretty sure many people I have come across here cannot stand me. But I really don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do have low reputation here. But everyone has got different mindset and style after all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm unknown. And that's cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who gives a fuck :S

1|0
    0|0
  • no, i don't care..

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL'd

You are on internet bro, welcome !

0 fucks given.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm just here, not liked or hated by anyone. So to answer your question I don't have a reputation.

0|0
    0|0
  • No cuz I'm almost always anonymous lol. I just want my opinion read, in some cases an anonymous answer might be taken more seriously if it's written objectively and people don't know my personality, posting history, race, religion, nationality etc.

1|1
    0|0
  • Who gives a flying ### about reputation who are you any ways and for you to post about reputation, makes me know how much you have been thinking. loool

1|0
    0|0
  • i am gay. women hate me for it. i have gotten a lot of abuse on here

0|2
    1|0
    • I don't believe that lol

• the women on here are fucking homophobic. women are scared of gay men. sad but true. look at the thumbs down

• I think my GAG reputation matches my real life one: I'm kind of a slut.

1|1
    0|0