Is anyone else getting sick of all the duplicate questions lately?

It's really annoying me to see soooo many people asking the same question within like 1 hour of each other or within the same hour.

By duplicate, I mean questions that have the exact same title by the exact same person and are unique in the fact that they are about a specific topic. I don't mean "Rate Me" questions or typical "Does He Like Me" questions.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I get more annoyed of seeing questions about the same topic but not necessarily asked by the same person and all that.

What Guys Said 6

• Not really. I feels indifferent about it. If it bothers you a person asks the same questions all the time I thinks it's possible to block them.

• I am simply indifferent.

• Yeah I am

,,,

• Yes i do get sick of the same old questions it sucks ass

• Yeah it has gotten old pretty quick.

• rate me is not a duplicate question, in fact it's been posted more than 100 times

• No, I mean, there are people who post a question twice. I'm not talking about regular "Rate Me" questions.

What Girls Said 3

• Feel free to report any duplicate questions you see, when it's the same user posting them. Re-asking the same exact question goes against the posting guidelines. https://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• I do, but I wish people would just follow the rules. Like it's been happening so often lately and I'm getting annoyed with it.

• Especially when they do it within an hour of posting the question.

• Ah yeah, I think they get impatient for responses and end up just asking the question all over again.

• yep. i ignore most of them.. but it is annoying

• Yeah , it's annoying.