Question as above. I'm curious.
Most Helpful Guy
All you need to know
There is no other way to earn xper points.1
Our FAQ is full of information like this, please check it out. https://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#57
- Signup +10
- Login per day +10
- Set Relationship Status +10
- Set Personality Type +10
- Set Occupation +10
- Upload Custom Avatar +50 (first time only)
- GirlsAskGuys Anniversary +25
- Birthday +25
- Ask a Question +1
- Question gets more than 10 Opinions +5 (we will check to see if duplicate accounts, which will be cancelled)
- When you select Most Helpful Opinion for your Question +2
- Share your Opinion on a myTake/gagTake +1
- myTake is selected to be a gagTake +100
- Connect Facebook Account +100
- Connect Google+ Account +100
- Share GirlsAskGuys on Facebook +100
- Share GirlsAskGuys on Twitter +100
- If you are Followed by a GirlsAskGuys member +1
- Share your Opinion on a Question +1
- You got Most Helpful Award +5
- You shared your Opinion within 15 minutes after the Question's asked +1
- Your Opinion is the first Opinion from your gender +1
- Share your Opinion on a Featured Question +1
- Vote on a Featured Poll +1
On Featured Polls give you 1 Xper point for voting, other polls don't.
No it doesn't in my opinion, but putting your opinion on that question does. :-D
Yes you do :) but you do not get points for replying to comments.
I don't think so.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.