Hey! Simple question. Why did you join GAG?

Did you join to ask or answer questions? Did you join to hear what orher people had to say about things? Did you join ro share your own opinion?

Please explain your answer.

I joined because I constantly have a shit ton of questions about random shit that I need help with sometimes but I also like being able to help people with things.

• Joined to ask questions
  • Joined to answer questions
  • joined to share my opinion
    Vote C
  • joined to hear others opinions
    Vote D
  • a combo of two or more of the above options
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

812

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted E so both B and C

I joimed GAG becuase I enjoy helping people in sticky situations by giving out advice. I also joined becuas I'm very opinionated and I'm never afraid to say what's on my mind.

But over all my main purpose was to join GAG to help others and that's exactly why I'm here.

What Guys Said 12

• I got interested in this site. Looked like something for me. So I joined.
    I rarely ask questions but it's nice to have a place where I can ask regular people like me for their opinions on things.
    I enjoy answering questions because helping others makes me feel useful.
    I learn about things by reasding questions and answers from other users.

• I thought there would be lots of answers for me here. Turns out I've been supplying a lot of the answers, and I still haven't gotten anywhere in the Realm of Getting a Girlfriend.

• I came here to make people to forget their worries/question. :)

• I went on google to figure something out. This website popped up and I was like "How cool is this!" So originally to ask a question but now more than 2 above.

• i joined to look at all the cute bunnies and to troll people lol

• Hi ,
    Help people out... Ask opinions... Seek answers... Gain more experience... Hear people's stories... Etc etc.

• Seemed like a good idea at the time. Ha ha

But to be honest, I was scouring the interwebs for girl advice cause I was crushing on someone and my search led me here.

I looked around and thought: "This place looks like fun."

So I signed on.

• I just joined because I saw a question about an anime (Hunter x Hunter), so I had to answer it. And since I already got an account, it's such a waist not to use it, so I just asked some questions that's been in my head for quite awhile.

• I was just bored.

• I was told there were chicks on here and that was person was damm right haha

• just cause

• I wanted to share my opinions and post questions whenever I need help or just for fun.

What Girls Said 7

• I joined to be thirsty.

• i voted E!!!

• I joined so I could share my opinions and hear other people's opinions. I also joined so I could give other people advice on whatever they have been through or whatever they're struggling with in life.

• At first, it was to ask a question and hear guys' opinions, but once I came to know what the site is all about, I love every bit of it - questions, takes, opinions - love interacting with strangers and people from all over the world!

• I joined because I'm always giving people advice whether they ask for it or not... Just like giving advice!

• More of a combination I needed advice and I love giving advice but when I get bored I ask random questions

• Whoa. That's crazy. I seriously though of asking the same question earlier. MIND READER!