To be honest, I would have preferred it to be like this from the very start! It makes so much more sense than playing the guessing game whether someone is 14 or 17, 18 or 24, or maybe 36 or 63. It just doesn't parse well, really.
It's better to know the age of the person for certain, and I'm glad GAG made a change that'll be for the better.
Are you glad people can see your exact age, and that you can see theirs?
- YES and YES, I'm glad I can see the exact age of others, AND I'm glad that they can see my age.Vote A
- YES and NO, I'm glad that I can see the exact age of others, BUT I'm not fond of my age being public.Vote B
- NO and YES, I wasn't really interested in the exact age of others, BUT I'm glad they can see my age.Vote C
- NO and NO, I wasn't interested in the exact age of others, AND I don't like that they can see mine.Vote D
- Something something marshmallowsVote E