Hey friends.. how long do you use gag. ?

hey friends.. how long do you use gag. ?

• its for 1 to 2 hours
    Vote A
  • its for 2 to 4 hours
    Vote B
  • its for 4 to 6 hours
    Vote C
  • or you addict using gag
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• about 10 hrs

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• On and off throughout the day. I never stay on here for hours at a time. I just check my notifications, browse around, answer a few questions, then get off. Then I repeat the process several times throughout the day. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I use it whenever I'm free. I have free time a lot, so I use it for at least 6 hours a day.

0|1
    0|0
  • On and off throughout the whole day

0|1
    0|0
  • i love going to the fashion&style and answering all the questions. after i go through the topics that im good at answering i get off

0|0
    0|0
  • Lately I've become an addict. I'm on and off here pretty much all day.

0|0
    0|0
    • i know about your ,, you always use gag,, when ever i open my gag account i see you here always ,, why don't you open your book and sit alone and do study..

• Lol well I'm out of school so there's that. And I have a job that allows me the freedom to use my phone, so there's that too. Oh and I read everyday. So yea, there's that too.

• if you have a job ,, so i m requesting you to find me a job too there in your country

• Anytime I'm free
    Varies from day to day

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• its for 4 to 6 hours.

I'm 25% of @klaatu51 XD

0|0
    0|0
  • im really not quite sure lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 to 4 hours

0|1
    0|0
  • Before it was like 5 hours...

Now its only 30 mins!

0|1
    0|0
  • Gag is like crack for me!!! Haha, seriously. I spend maybe 10-20 minutes a time checking notifications, answering them, browsing questions, then go back to work. But I do this like a couple dozen times a day at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • I log in, in the morning and log out in the evening...

0|0
    0|0
  • whenever... i have other things to do also.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont keep track

0|0
    0|0
    • dude i know how much you use ,, every time i watch you , everrrrrrrrrrrrrrry time you are here ,, do you think this gag gives you money ,, no gag don't give money gag take time of your life and thats the fact ,,

• Show All
    • no i don't notice you ,, i watch you here every day every time every minutes every sec... you know i m a watch man of gag its like caretaker

• Sounds good

• I leave 3-6h a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a GAG addict! Always on.

0|0
    0|0