What are 3 reasons you are still on GAG?

Mine:
Addicted, being alone, some special friends.

5852

Most Helpful Guy

• tons of reasons basically

-addicted, yes true indeed... GAG is truly addicting both because of people here, and the Xper system
    - i get rewarded 4 spending so many hrs here with gift cards which is a gr8 thing

also...

- GAG is a gr8 site... it;s good 2 devote myself here, so i can make-up 4 the SHITTY sites i used in the past. i've really regreted it... so being in GAG all day and night will help me 2 make-up 4 it... at least i hope so

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • that not fair... on my other acc i had like 2,000 xp i should have claimed the giftcard... but i got deleted... shame... i think i might write mytakes again for that

i'm writing a take on internet safety...