I was trying to build a MY FEED where I can filter for only and exclusively Questions, and I wanted to see ALL TOPICS.
However, I couldn't seem to find the option where I can change what TOPICS I follow, as I figured it was in Settings.
but then I was like... oh wait, you can go to Questions --- By Topic, and then you can set whether you follow a topic or not.
Haha. Well with that in mind, did you know where to change whether you follow a TOPIC or not?
- YES, I knew where to change whether I follow topics or not all alongVote A
- NO, I had no idea where to change the topics I followVote B
- IN FACT, I had no idea you can change what topics you follow at allVote C
- I DON'T KNOWVote D
- OTHERVote E
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I LIKE how you EMPHASIZE all the WORDS you want me to PAY ATTENTION TO. It makes for EASY reading and BETTER comprehension.
To follow or unfollow topics, follow these steps:
1) Hover over your username so you see the list that includes Edit Profile, Messages, Questions, etc.
2) Click "Follows"
3) On the Follows pages, click the third tab which reads "Topics"
4) Delete topics you no longer want to follow
5) Wire me $5 for helping you3