Do you think your hated/disliked on GAG?

I think their are a few people that may not like me. I don't know who though and I don't care. Do you think your hated/disliked?

5061

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 60

• Yes, people here hate me so much.
    fc03.deviantart.net/.../...ayeshmantha-d5pflm5.jpg

• No, everyone here loves me and I <3 them. The people that have blocked me are just coming to terms with their feelings :)

• I think so, cause i have this permanent condition where i keep flipping people off. doctor says there's no cure :'(
    www.todayifoundout.com/.../toad2.jpg

• In general I think I'm liked for being friendly to people.
    I can imagine that in your case it could be age related. Some people don't like young people on this site.
    For me it's different: I respect everyone for who they are as long as they're correct and nice. Not offensive or worse than that...

• I have a few people who've blocked me. Usually them religious types after I handed out a metric-ton of whoop-ass but I don't do that any more so there's probably a smaller chance of conflict between me and GaG lol... unless they start going off on nationalistic rants against which I'll roll up my sleeves and go... alright.

• I think a few people definitely dont like me. Most of whom are Extreme Relgious people, Racists and Feminazis.

Needless to say, Im a Racist hating, Atheist Anti Feminazi (Im all for Equality and like educated Feminists, But Feminazi's just piss me right off).

Nuttin wrong with that though is there? ;)

• I am irreligious, and I'm not a fan of any current monotheistic religions for multiple reasons. Religious people don't like hearing said reasons, because I think they see it as a threat to their faith. So they block me instead, as that is the easier solution rather than giving it thought.

s3.amazonaws.com/.../choose.png

Otherwise, I'm not sure. I think most people are at least neutral. Or so I'd assume.

• I am sure just about everyone on here has at least one person that does not like them. So what? That is the same as real life. And as for the people that matter, I doubt you have any haters, girl. You stand out as 'good people'.

• im new here so im not sure, but in real life not everyone is going like u, its just the way u are rubs some people the wrong way, I've found this to be the situation in any social circlel, and those that do hate me i dont let it bother me because there are plenty of other people that like me and love so me, so it balances itself out in a way

• I know there are people that do like me, but I know of others that don't, but to be honest, I don't give a shit about those that don't.

• I'm liked WAY more than disliked here on GaG (as in real life).

It's not like I'm campaigning or being a "try hard" to get into people's good graces.

I'm just naturally a likable person, I suppose.

• I am hated by none,
    Disliked by a few,
    Liked by most,
    And adored by all.

Yes... yes, that makes sense.

• I'm a conservative Catholic, which is a very unpopular combo in society today. A few people have blocked me for reasons I am unaware of.

• A bit of both. Sometimes people like me and sometimes people hate me for my comments. But the longer you are here, the more people get to know you better and the more they like you better.

• A few. Not that many I'm aware of.

• I honestly couldn't tell you. I doubt that I've made enough of a significant impact on anyone's life for emotions like hatred to come into play. I will say that I've pissed more than one person off, but I got over it.

• I act like a mature adult on here and give people no reason
    to hate on me but for those who don't understand me i am sure
    they could hate me i really don't care :D :)

• I think I'm tolerated by most people here. I know there are a few that hate me but I'm trying to be more open-minded and understanding.

• All the fat acceptance advocates down vote me. COME AT ME

• I'm blocked by the hardline Fembot contingent, but otherwise, no one hates me.

• Eh, depends who you ask. I'd say more mixed than anything.

• I hope I'm not.

• I don't think so, because i am not very active on opinions.

www.shinzoo.com/.../eminem-quotes-006.jpg

www.pagecovers.com/.../...k_fakers_fuck_haters.jpg

• I am not very popular on GAG, thats why i got very few haters.

• I learn through life experiences that you can't make everyone like you, there always a few haters.

I never go anon because of that. Fuck the hater!

• I am hated.

• well we can test it by getting upvotes or downvotes. if you dont hate me you can upvote but if you hate me you can downvote. lets try it on everybody :)

• we all come here for our own selfish needs.
    So, if we all just ignore each other, no one will notice.

• Every sorry-ass liberal probably hates me :)

• Don't know https://www.myfacewhen.net/view/- but I've met some cool people on here so far.

• I'm not even known enough to be hated

• More from Guys
    30

What Girls Said 50

• Yes, definitely. I have some friends too but I know there are some people here who really dislike/hate me. Lol

• 50-50.
    Some people like me cause I joke a lot

Some people don't like me/hate me. Why? I gave my opinion on their question, it makes them angry when I don't agree with them. Some anon girls got so mad that they curse and block me from commenting. There are some butthurt people on gag. Lol

• LOL! I agree, what I don't understand is why ask a question and get mad if the answer isn't what you expect it to be.

• Exactly. Just this happened to me thrice. Happened today top. All of them were anon girls. The first anon girl got mad cause I said I didn't like the movie matilda. The second one got mad when I answered her question, yes many guys love black women and want to date them. But what is up with these race questions lately.
      And today a woman got mad when I said that pics she posted. Kinda makes me feels they are trying too hard to look sexy (those women wore nothing but bra and panties and posed erotically)
      If they don't like when people disagree with them, then how come they are on gag? You can't expect everyone to agree with you.
      Sometimes, it makes me feel sorry for them

• I think I am generally liked by people here, but I'm not surprised if people don't like me either. There's a few of them here that I know of and the feeling is pretty mutual.

• I know some people hate that I try to spread awareness about modern bra sizing standards. I can't help it, it's my calling. I spent too many years stuck with the ill fitting bras that 1950s sizing put me and I want to let other people know. Sorry for trying to help lol

• So you must be "The Bra Lady". Never known anyone to be called to educating people about the size of their boobs (which determines the bra that fits). Anyone ever say "Super Size Me"? Just teasing a bit. ;-)

• Well then, best of luck and hope it comes sooner that later. :-)

• Absolutely.

There's a fuckton of people that hate my guts to the point of sending me insults out of the blue by private message, calling me every name under the sun and of course insulting my looks.

You know who you spinless turds are, never actually talking to me directly, just sending abusive messages, then blocking me.

You do realize that when you do that, you're handing me the victory flag, right? :')

• I dont mind I'm just here to have fun... ;)

• If I were, I wouldn't care.
    I'm not here to be liked.

• I'm sure there are few people who hate/dislike me. But whatever, it's the internet. I don't let it bug me.

• Haha I definitely am.

• Why? 😳

• @Denis30 I don't sugarcoat my opinions and I don't have a problem with sounding harsh or rude if it means that I'll get my point across. I guess some people can't handle that.

• I do very sincerely hope not.. But although it wouldn't be nice, I would much sooner be told if I was.

• I think I'm 75% liked and 25% hated. I definitely have a few that would be glad to see me go but I'm happy that there are more that want me to stick around.
    At the end of the day you will never have everyone like you so it's better just to be yourself and see who likes you for you! 😄

• Generally speaking, I am not liked nor disliked.

• Well I have more followers than I am blocked, quite a few people agree/enjoy my opinions, and I'd say I've made a few acquaintances... So I'd say I'm liked more than disliked.

• I'm a mixed bag. I think I'm mostly liked, but I do speak my mind and i don't have much time for time wasters.

• I don't know and I couldn't care less.

• I don't know and I don't care :)

• There must be a few who don't like me. Most of them I don't like either, and have blocked. So I don't give a flying fuck. I think most people don't give a shit about me too.

• I'm sure we all have a few people who would love to see us disable our accounts. You can't please everyone. And you'll waste your life trying to do so. I'm more concerned with those that do like me.

• The age on my profile sometimes bugs people. When they see it sometimes they go all 'mom' on me but it sucks to be them because I'm older and wiser than my profile age. I FIGHT BACK AND WIN!! Just kidding, but it amuses me when people find out the hard way I'm not 15.

• Thats cool, so your kind of standing up for the under 18 year olds. I've had one or two people going all mom on me for answering sexual questions. LOL! Their not really bad though.

• This site is good for kids under 18 to ask embarrassing questions. They shouldn't ask R rated questions like that, but they need to learn from their elders who've done it all before them.

• By some people yes. For sure. But I kind of understand it, because I can be a little rough-mouthed sometimes.

• I dunnoo :/

• I think everyone has someone who dislikes them on here, because not everyone has the same opinions. It's inevitable.

However I'm flawless and everyone loves me. 😝

• not really, maybe a little when i used the site more.

• I don't think I'm HATED but I'm definitely disliked by many people. A few times I've tried to replied to comments and saw I was blocked. I've also been accused of being a catfish so I doubt the person who did it likes me lol.

I don't care either.

• guys on here hate me for my opinions, but then they try to flirt with me like fuck off assholes!

• Well I sure as fuck am blocked a lot. I don't think I post enough for anyone to hate me, but if they do then I don't give a fuck :)

• Mmm most likely but I ain't worried.

• I'm pretty certain there are those who dislike me or what I have to say but ohs wells can't please everyone

• No, a few people dislike me but who cares? Haters gonna hate. B) And I like you girl.

• My comments have no filter and for some could come off as rude so probably. o3o

• More from Girls
    20