Anyone having trouble viewing long opinions?

So I'm trouble viewing extremely long written out opinions.

Part of the opinion is cut off, and I can't see it. There's no "read more" button or anything.

Anyone else having this isssue?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a new feature. Longer opinions are faded out like that, you just have to click on the opinion and it opens up the rest of it for you to read :)

0|0
    0|0
    • some opinion comments have the next line cut off. I click on them and nothing loads up.

Otherwise yeah, the "on-click" to expand works, but check on the opinion comments. You're a mod so I'm passing it on lol

• Show All
    • I'm using IE on my parents home laptop. Despite them being computer engineers, they think firefox/hrome messed it up a while back lol. I'm in the process of moving so I just don't feel like setting up the desktop rig I have

I'll pm you the screenshot

• Okay, I'll pass that along to the other admins. This feature in IE on my Android seems to work, but not on Chrome, so that's interesting.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• If you click on the actual opinion it should expand... yet another if-it-ain't-broke-don't-fix-it feature.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah GaG was shut down for a bit today, then all of a sudden the fade comes in and i've got the same problem. Things also freeze now for me, but i guess admin will work through it.

0|0
    0|0
  • just click on the opinion itself you'll be able to see it

0|0
    0|0
  • it's z new feature click on the opinion it'll come up with full opinion

0|1
    0|0
    • already did, thanks :) But some opinion comments don't fully load as well. You can tell there is another line of text but its cut off and doesn't load when clicking it

• hmmm haven't run into the opinion comments part yet I'm sure it'll fix itself before long.

• I was just able to do it a question of mine with a opinion comment try it again

• You have to click to make them full view now.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the message is long it fades away and i have to wait a while for the rest of the question to show >~<its obnoxious

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't gave this issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a new feature, you have to click on the bottom of the opinion to expand it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!! Iphone 6 if that matters. Started today

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• That update wasn't necessary at all. Such a BIC disappointment -.-'

0|0
    0|0
  • It won't expand on mobile, which is the only way I use this site. Please fix it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thanks you for asking this bruh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Click the text. It expands.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. It's been cut off as part of a new feature.

0|0
    0|0