Do you think that if someone deactivates their GAG account all their questions and profile should be taken down to?

If yes why?
If no why?

I think that their quesions and profile should dispear as it is not like you can contact them anymore and if you post on a question you won't get a reply. Also they can't activate their account again. What do you think?

• Yes, their profile and questions should disappear so you can only see active users on this site.
  • No, their profile and questions should not disappear as their questions might be helpful to someone.
  • I am undecided.
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

13

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• No. They can just deactivate with a private profile.

What Guys Said 2

• I am a bit undecided is GaG a Q&A site or a social site - Say you asked how to you split an atom and only one person knew, you give them MHO - If they leave all their stuff goes - Someone comes on and searches for how to split atom only correct answer is gone

• no... maybe someone wants 2 read their posts... so let em be