Whats going on with this new update?

Since this latest GAG update I'm getting all kinds of members in my feed that I'm not following.
What going on?

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh dear... I've noticed it yesterday just before I logged off.
    Perhaps check out if you've "automatically" started following something else than users. After the last update a month or 2 back, following at least one subject became obliged. So than I had all "girlsaskguys" subject questions in my feed.
    I got used to it, but in the coming day or 2 I'm gonna try to discover what's new and if it's an improvement or a disappointment.
    For the moment I'm open minded haha :D

• I think I found it: in the "feed", click the icon that looks like a person, above the list of posts in the feed.
      Than you apparently only see posts from people you follow. And if you than select "questions" instead of all posts, you see the questions from people you follow.
      So far I'm not really unhappy, but too early to give a final comment :D

• I agree with you on the opening page. It seems very cluttered.

• Yeah the other aspects of the update, especially how the feed works now, are things I like. It's practical.
      And basically the opening page you don't see anymore once you start navigating so it doesn't bother me.
      Maybe it would be a good idea if they could get a little more structure into that one.
      Like turning it from "messy" to "flashy" :-)

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 5

• To see the posts only from users you are following, you just have to click the "buddy" icon at the top of the feed. It will turn green with a checkmark and then to save those settings, just click the "remember" button so your feed will stay that way the next time you return to the page.

• I thought that was common. I thought the "Feed" showed the latest questions to be answered, not who you've followed or who has followed you.

• 0|0
  • I have no clue. :/

• GAG is trying to be cutting edge. What a joke.