Are there any users from Norway on GAG?

I'm visiting Norway in about a year and just want to understand how the social game works there. I find European women very attractive...

43

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• if am not wrong i think that @elamn123456 is from Norway

• i dont know any from norway..

• Just one and he already answered

• I believe I've seen some.

What Guys Said 2

• I've seen a few Norwegian people here, don't know usernames, Norwegian women are great and very liberal, a former classmate of mine is dating a Norwegian girl...

• I've heard from contradictory sources that Norweigan women don't marry (I'm not looking for a wife), have high standards, high maintaince and so on. Does this describe the girl you know?

• Really? My research indicates that girls from Norway have a lot of confidence much like Brazilian women. What's more surprising is that Norway is the most liberal and equal among sexes in the world...

• no doubt about it, they are quite confident, I think she was talking about some other kind of insecurities but I'm not sure as I've only met her once. Definitely give it a try, from what I've seen and heard they seem pretty cool to me...

• hello m8, how can i help you fam :)

• What's up man, thanks for replying. I've done research about the social game in Norway, however I keep finding sources that contradict each one. I understand the North American social game and culture quite well and how to treat women, but I hear in Norway the culture is quite different. Overall, what are the cultural norms or customs in how to treat girls from Norway? For example, in the USA, it is becoming more acceptable for women to pay half of the bill on a date. In Norway, I hear it is considered an insult to expect a girl to pay half the bill...

• ***I mean I WILL add your opinion to the equation... I'm multitasking right now...****

• haha okay man and good luck :)