Does anyone else have to refresh the page to see notifications?

every time i refresh the page i see notifacations does anyone else have to do this?

• Yep
  • Nope
Select a gender to cast your vote:

25

Most Helpful Guy

• The notification "drop down bar" became automatic after the last update tho, not the "bell".
    So if you hover your mouse or just tap these three lines (in mobile), it will show you new notifications.
    Remember, it is one time only, after that, you'll need to refresh the page to check new notifications.
    After refreshing, you'll get one more chance to get automatic notification. And the procedure follows...

Good luck :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Notifications here are not automatic. You have to refresh the page to see any new notifications.

What Guys Said 4

• to view new notifications the page must be refreshed, its not like Facebook where it refreshes on que.

• Yeah... I assumed it had to be like that. Well, I usually just open a new tab because I answer questions by scrolling down.

• yes all the time

• I have to refresh the page repeatedly. To do anything. I also have to sign in multiple times.

What Girls Said 1

• Pretty sure that's the only way it works.