Am I the only one who tries to reply to everyone on my questions?

I don't know, I find it rude if I don't. I try to reply to all the opinions on my questions just to be polite.

1514

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the amount of them i get.

I mean, If i post a question and it gets like 10 or so replies then yes,

But, I've posted questions that have had over 50-100+ and i just get bored haha, Normally it involves basically typing and retyping the same responses again and again just to have the same replies again and again and ugh... I just dont have the energy or meaning to do that ;)

Though, If someone posts something interesting or such, i will reply 100% of the time, I do read all my comments though ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely try to answer everyone at least once! Some people get more replies if we start to have a good conversation, whether or not it is related to the question I asked, haha. Only very rarely do I not reply to someone, and that's because I have nothing to say at all. That's usually because the person typed something so incomprehensible.

• I'd just be like, "I don't even know what you said." I don't reply to rude people either.

• Yeah because some people are just mean.

What Guys Said 13

• I try to reply to every comment, but sometimes there are too many and I just don't know what else to say besides "thanks". I always upvote them though, so that they know their opinion has been read and respected. I will only downvote if they're rude or say something totally unrelated to my question.

• I do the same. Or.. I try to. ^.^

• No because some people don't put effort in to their answers. You'll ask a long question and they'll answer "yes[filler]".

• Yeah that's nice i know it can hard, especially when you have loads of opinions
    * High Five * :D :)

• I try it is very hard sometimes - You wake up to 50 notifications

• I try my best to reply to everyone, it's just hard if they don't give me much to go off of lol

• If I think I can have a discussion worth having or someone is asking a direct question then I'd reply.

• I reply to every single one whether it's positive or negative.

• It's hard to sometimes

• No i usually always do too

• Are you gonna reply mine?

• I used to but then I don't do it anymore because it gets into the live feed and more answers then more answers so I just let it... I dont want too much answers.

• I usually upvote everyone even if I don't agree with them because they took the time to answer, unless it's some blatant trolling or some shit. But I don't always reply to everyone.

• Yeah. If the opinion is just plain rude, then I don't even bother. If it breaks the guidelines of the site I just hide it.

• You can't say fairer than that!

What Girls Said 14

• Meh. I reply to all the useful opinions on my questions. Sometimes there are some veeeery special snowflakes I just don't want to touch though.

• No I try to as well. I don't like to sound like I don't care. The only time I won't is if it's like "what's your favourite food" because well... I put my opinion. Other than nice or gross what can I say? Taste is taste!

• I'm the same way lol

• Nope. I try to make sure that I at least say thank you for commenting to everyone. I do miss people sometimes tho

• No, I always reply to everyone's opinion too :) Sometimes, I blow up live feed cause I reply so much, chat with them on QA section... lol

• That's a habit of mine too, unless it's just something that I can't really think of anything to say about. You get a lot of answers though, so that must keep your busy lol

• Well, I sometimes answer to people
    But I don't always do it >.<

• I try to most times.

• Yes I do :)

• I try my best but sometimes I really don't know what to say

• That's what I do! & it's the same reason why I do it

• I reply to most of them. There are some stupid answers I skip out on.

• I do it too politeness is nice :)

• I absolutely don't reply to everyone, unless I actually have something to say. I myself find it annoying when I get a notification of someone whiting "Thanks" or "okay"