Who are your favorite and most funniest GAGer's here?

@Paris13 @Cinderelli @Genie23 @Anon1999 @vishna @Berty @TheGrumpyCat @Noneofyourbuisness @can'tbelieveIamstillwritingthis @justbanANNAz @Kay211 (when she is not whining) @mskay @GiftShop (because she's good friends sister and she was weird) @complicated_soul @YourFutureEx

• Thug Lyfe I chose
  • Life is all about perspective. The sinking of the Titanic was a miracle to the lobsters in the ship's kitchen.
  • I would be the guy falling through the center of the ship when the titanic crashed\
    Vote C
  • I know you want it... I know I may or may not have it after taxes.
    Vote D
  • Sometimes we must accept that there is no milk in life and we must eat a bowl of cereal with a fridge... wait...
    Vote E
@youknowitt
Oh yeah baby! I WILL!

1914

Most Helpful Girl

• @OrdinaryGentleman I just Now saw this and thank you so much? lol I have to laugh, for the First thing that came to me just Now Is: "Do I amuse You?" Joe Peshi to Ray Liotta in Goodfellas when Tommy was busting Henry's goalies one nite in front of his cronies. LOL
    Along with my Infamous funny friend @OrdinaryGentleman and a Great guy indeed on GAG, I would have to Add:
    @Klaatu51
    @coolbreeze
    @Hans222
    @smahala1991
    @skykidx1
    @YourFutureEx
    @TheGrumpyCat
    @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc
    @complic8ted
    @Cinderelli
    @PrettyRican
    @mooky06
    @Ashely_Princess
    @cl_517
    @mskay
    @Genie23
    @zombiebabe
    As a few of My funny and amazing friends that make me laugh and also make me smile. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I would tag people, but I feel like I've tagged them so much lately on questions. I don't want to bother them again. ๐Ÿ˜…

• I hear @dangerDoge doesn't want to tag anymore

• Can I have a pop tart? I have potatoes

• Thanks for MHO. I'd give you a poptart if I could.

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 13