Obviously there was an update again a moment ago and some stuff has changed. What I noticed is that you can see if the Asker upvotes your opinion and you get 7 points instead of 5 when you get MHO. ANYTHING ELSE?
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
There were a lot of updates but a brief overview of some of the major changes includes:
- There is now a label letting users know if the QA or myTake owner up votes an opinion. Users also will receive +1 xper point if the QA or myTake owner up votes their opinions.
- MHO awards the user +7 xper points now instead of +5
- Those were the major xper point changes but there were others too which can be found by viewing the FAQ https://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#57
- When a MHO has been selected, the stars are no longer gold. One is pink (for MH girl) and one is blue (for MH guy).
- Opinion Comments now have their own "comment" icon. So, if users are talking underneath someone's opinion and they want to respond to one user in particular (not the opinion owner or the QA), they just have to click the "comment" icon on that person's comment and it will auto-mention that user.
- If you have new activity for a question or myTake, clicking on the notifications will take you to a designated "New Activity" section on that question or myTake page. All your new activity (New opinions, opinion comments, mentions) will appear under "New Activity" on first load; meaning: after you view the new activities on a certain page, on your next visit to the same page you won't see the New Activity box anymore; they would be moved to their relevant positions under gender opinions.26
- Show AllShow Less