Are there certain G@Gers that you just feel like slapping?

Do you ever notice certain gagers that are negative about everything, and just straight up jerks to everyone. Just recently I noticed this one guy (I can't remember his username) that always has something rude to say, that's not necessary, and it makes me want to slap him

2027

Most Helpful Guy

• I can think of a plethora of people. There are...
    -- The creeps/ straight up jerks who I want to slap outta GAG
    -- The GAGers who need common sense slapped into them
    -- The cool GAGers I'd want to slap hands with for a high five

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like how some people have to bring in upsetting topics like "no race mixing" and judging people who think the opposite. I wonder how biracial people feel about those "preserve the race" topics :/. I know that people can say whatever they want but I'm just saying that I though that this would be a more hip website where we talk about dating tips and other things in that area. Not about how much people hate feminist or how much they want to preserve their race. There's probably websites for that already.

What Guys Said 26

• im sure my haters want to slap me good but my haters are retarded hahaa.

I don't wanna slap anyone here, that's not a good enough reason. fuck with me though and ill send the fastest left jab right cross combo to a fucking face anyone has ever seen XD

• I already know that you're talking about me... but it's cool cuz if ya smack me I'm slapping ya back punk LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ACpBENL_GI @gapminder @whitesteve was this movie (Bebe's kid) the shit when it come out?

• O my gosh yes there sure is.

• No, physical violence just makes things worse, submission through oppression doesn't mean they will agree with your views, or they will realize their mistakes. You'll just be an asshole. #parenting

• The thought has crossed my mind.

• please don't slap me, I'm sorry!!! >_<

• @Mistnigqa808 You're not a current target.
      If we play you guys come October, though, then WATCH OUT!!!

• LMAO, if we do play y'all in October something tells me that we're going to lose. Since everytime a team does well in the reg season they usually get wrecked in the playoffs... ask the 09/10 Nats if I'm right about how the cards upset them LOLOLOLOL

• O yeah quite a few.

• Oh Yeah definitely... but I'm good at scrolling past ignorant answers and not letting them get to me.

• Like slap them right in their stupid face? Absolutely. It's all guys so it's fair play or it's guys pretending to be a girl that are being so stupid and negative about stuff, so again anything goes.

• Mr. llorando, I feel like slapping his a$$, man does he have one sexy a$$.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI34XzlRAyE

• I tend to ignore negative people

• eh fuck em. all i gotta say

• haha yeah there are quite a few especially that religious guy who left recently, I wanted to beat the shit out of him

• and yeah that Indian chick from Mumbai who is remarkably dumb, even though I'm against hitting women she tempts me all the time :D

• Nah, just troll him back

• Yeah its like,"I hope karma slaps you in the face before i do"
    πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚

• Nah, i like everyone

• Yes there are a few for me lol

• I slap myself erry day and I'm a GAGer.

• Oh, there is quite a few I'd like to smack.

• I do actually a girl listed below, a hint is that she's typically a downer.. I'd slap her hard

• I feel the same way on facebook.

• AngryHorny?

• my bad. sorry people haha

• nobody has to be nice...

• I also sometime feel like slapping some gagers, but they are always female and not on face but on their butt cheek.

• It's probably me :p Sorry. I'm a tough love sort of person.

I'd slap myself, but maybe also some of those fishing for attention people.

by the way, isn't this post kinda negative?

• Lol yeah you're right this is a negative post πŸ˜‚but I'm talking about the people that want to start arguments for no reason.

• Sometimes people annoy me so much for being so self absorbed/ negative themselves/ hypocritical, I have to tell them. It's probably as much a reflection on me as it is them! I don't think it's wrong to express anger sometimes. I at least try to phrase it as constructive criticism. Heck, if people don't like it, they should stop asking ridiculous self absorbed questions! Not you by the way, just speaking in general.

• Yeah I get what you meanπŸ˜‚

• That's me... You have my permission to slap me... To slap my ass... OHhh spank mehhh

What Girls Said 19

• I wanna slap all the creeps 😀

• There are Certain Ones I could Slap Silly here, dear and these Are:
    The Ones who go on my own Answer box instead of their own, and Comment on things instead of going on their own His or Her turf. Others who are rude and crude about sore subjects such as Politics and Religion and things of this nature, this is something too that I find that when they keep going on and on and become TOO Offensive, they get the BLOCK button on my own end. The Other Ones who go on my Question I might post if it deals with the Same sore subject or something similar, are also the Ones who I find should take a chill pill, and realize it's just an Opinion that Everyone is Entitled to and Why make a mountain out of a molehill?
    Good luck. xx

• There are some that annoy me. I'm sure I annoy some too.

If it was possible to shove my foot into the computer screen and kick them in the face, I would.

• Yeah, the creeps and those who have blocked me for no apparent reason.

• Oh, honey, do I ever.

• I feel like slapping a lot of people. There is not one person that I know that I would not consider slapping and there is a lot of people that I don't know that I would definitely consider slapping. I hate everyone. Blah, blah, blah.

• yeah I know some of them. I really want to kick them sooo bad.

• nah.. i don't want to slap anyone..

• Yeah I wanna slap the people who report me for nonsense/inappropriate language
    I SWEAR I MAEK SENS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

• I think there was one guy that made me upset.
    I felt like reporting him, lol.

• Yupp and it sucks when i see them all over here.

• Yup there are a few.

• Maybe a couple but I wouldn't because then I'd have major guilt.

• I don't think I have enough hands for the amount of them that I would love to slap lol

• Yeah won't say their name, but this person kinda comes off as bitchy and rude with some things she says. I know she doesn't really mean it... well I hope she doesn't...

• Yes i had this thought before

• oh yeah def.

• There is gager I want to slap her name starts with a k and ends with an irah

• yes, and in real life too.