An inflow of new GAGers? Is it just me?

(Not that I'm complaining, love to see a new face!)

Lately, (started around a week ago, for me,) a bunch of new level 1 GAGers started joining, and I didn't question it, but still they come in quantatious amounts. Is there like a new GAG advertisement out there?

115

Most Helpful Girl

• Newbie all the time on GAG, @Maxemeister I just go with every Jane and Joe flow, being on here as long as I have.
    However, I Do Notice the other side of the penny, where Old GAGERS are leaving as Much as the Newcomers are coming in In drobes.
    Good luck. xx

• Lol "good luck?" What's that supposed to mean?

• Wait….

WHATTTTTTTTTTTT

NOOO NOT THE GRUMPYCAT

• lol... I liked his style, he was a straight shooter and we got along fine, he even gave me MHO and mentioned me 'sweetly' in a comment. I was amused by the cat who May have been in this Hat, but he was.. All That. lolxx

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 4

• It feels like that now and again - There seems to be more traffic on site

• I have joined less than a week ago, and I honestly can't remember how I found this site or why I joined.

• Yep I noticed that new blood pumping the n hope they will have the flair of the old gagers that left

• Nah, I don't notice anything different