Does anyone in real life know you are on GAG?

Is there anyone, a friend or a relative, who knows that you are on GAG? And what do they think about it?

4534

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No one knows. Only thing they know is that I have an email account (which I don't use!) and because of the fact that I don't use Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat etc and almost inactive on WhatsApp; people think I don't exist on internet at all 😌 I like it this way.

What Girls Said 44

• Well, I met someone on here in real life, so he knows about it obviously, haha. Other than that, no.

• My sister obviously.
    She herself made an account while also making fun of me for using this site.
    Luckily she doesn't really come here anymore.
    Nobody else knows.

• My whole gang of closest friends. They aren't interested in joining but they do use my account to answer questions sometimes, they just don't mess with the messages.

• I have a T shirt and wear it in public. So I'm sure someone does.

• You look so cute in your picture ;)

• My boyfriend and his brother know. Seeing as I live with them, it'd be difficult to not have them know at some point :P Besides, they help me answer some questions so they turn out useful.

• LOL this picture...

My sister knows that I use this site and she thinks it's a waste of time.

• My dad knows. He sometimes helps me with questions like the one where some guy asked how should he raise his kids to speak two languages. My friends know; some visit the website but don't have accounts. They just use this website to look for questions similar to their own and then read through the comments. So, they don't care or think much about the website besides it being a place to go to for advice about boys. My guy friend thinks it's hilarious and when I forget to log off and he uses my phone, he comments on questions and basically trolls askers. My other friends think it's odd and have expressed their desire for me to deactivate my account.

• yup I told my boyfriend the name of the site. I also tell him about some of the crazier, more memorable questions/comments I read on here.

• Yes a few people do actually. My mom. my grandma, my bestie.

• Yes, some do :)
    My closest friends. My dad knows I'm a member of a website, but he doesn't know the name.
    It's not a big deal though, I can even tell him. I'm not shy, lol

• The name of the site is so so lame, I think that's why the majority of people might be embarrassed to mention it... and GaG... well, the less said about that acronym the better, ha!

• yep my boyfriend does which every time i say the word "gag" he dies laughing and think of it in a naughty way. :D

• Haha, not really.

• nope no one in real life knows that I use GaG this website kinda my private place to come

• My sister, I told her once and she didn't pay attention, she doesn't care

• Yes, my whole family and two friends know.. but nobody is interested in joining since this is an English website 😿 :D

• Yeah my sister knows. Δ° have nothing to hide. She just saw one day that i was signing in. She asked. What is this site about? That is it.

• Nope nope nope nope. Never gonna happen!

• Nnnope. I actually use a completely different identity on here so I can ask questions I may be embarrassed about and know they won't be traced back to me.

• My sister knows, she made an acc too lol. Besides her nobody knows I'm on GaG and it's staying that way. I share too many personal experiences that some people need not know.

• Yeahh, My bestfriend, and another friend of mine.

• Yes, my cousin knows. I don't why some people think that gag should be kept a secret.
    Using gag is not a big deal, lol.

• Yep, my friends

• NOT!!!
    GAG is my bat cave :)

• Nope, nope, nope. I prefer to keep my internet life and 'real life' private!

• Nope! I would be SO EMBARRASSED if anyone I know read the questions and answers I post!

• My sister and a few friends.

• my mom obviously @mary20

• No, though I did see someone that I kinda know.
    But they haven't been on in awhile, so it's all good.

I doubt anyone would care much, except a few bunch, but it's kind of a privacy thing for me.

• More from Girls
    14

What Guys Said 33

• Those from GAG who I've befriended know my true identity but those in real life will NEVER know I'm here (especially my girlfriend lol) I'm done with being stalked in real life and this place allows me to be what I really am and I'd like to keep it that way :)

• My friends knows, and so does my girlfriend
    she even has an active account, though she's still at low Xper
    As she created it recently.. she used to just look over my shoulder.

I have nothing to hide..

Except.. I'm not revealing any pictures of myself on this site.. ^.~

• Not only does my lovely wife know I'm on GaG, she is on GaG too under the username @GraySailorsBride .

• No one else IRL knows about either of us having a GaG identity. That way we feel completely free to offer frank advice and speak from personal experiences. (We do have iron figurines of anchors and mermaids in our house... nobody but us gets the reference. #InsideJokesAreFun)

• I think I have told my friends I use a forum - I don't know if I mentioned GaG by name - I think people do know but it never comes up in conversation.

• My wife must be tired of hearing me saying "Hear what this one asked on Gag! :-o "

• Never told anyone exactly. My girlfriend knows im on a site where we discuss stuff and my Best friends but not exactly gag. They can sneak behind my back also there r some questions i wouldn't want them to see. Plus if i tell my family they r going to judge... Probably take my account and think im a loser to help and get help here. Shitty minds :@

• 0|1
  • I haven't told anyone the specific site name. Some people know I write answers and enjoy giving advice, but very few. It is kind of difficult to open up to people about GAG for me.

• My brother knows and my girlfriend knows. They don't really care, though.

• Nice computer bro :D
    Nah, i think...

• nope... that would be embarrassing... My alien buddies wouldn't here the end of it.

• No one knows my dark secret, it'll ruin my street cred hahaha

• Haha yeah, My Girlfriend, she's on here too

• @EmpatheticLady lol! you know me in RL and see all the embarrassing shit i write :)

• I told my friend there's this website where I fuck with people while I'm at work and have nothing to do, so yeah.

• My younger brother and sister have a profile here (but they aren't active)

• Nope, I hope not at least

• My best friends know

• Friends and family do

• My girlfriend knows I get on here but she isn't

• Nope, and I'm glad they don't.

• I sometimes show one of my friends funny shit on here, but he doesn't know what this site is.

• I send a friend some really dumb questions sometimes but they don't know who I am on here and I'm going to keep it that way.

• oddly i told my therapist about this site

• no one knows Im here but if someone is in the vicinity I would love to meet up

• Nope, not so far

• No, as far as I know and I plan to keep it that way.

• Yep my sister

• My friends know...

• Actually no one , which is great

• More from Guys
    3