Do you do more Questions or myTake?

I ask WAY more questions! I dont even ask myTakes! What about you? I know @smahala1991 does a lot of myTakes! :)

• Questions
    Vote A
  • myTake
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest don't do much of either mainly just answer questions.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• C = neither :)

but i clicked "A" just because that would be the more likely of the two

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I do more questions. I want to do more myTakes, but I haven't had time recently. Questions are easier to do because they're shorter and you can post the idea as soon as it comes to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I respond to Questions, I do my own Questions once in a while. I don't like to throw down random questions I like to put good ones out.

0|0
    0|0
  • i only do myTakes when an issue i really care about pops into my mind... so i tend to ask my questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people only scarcely write myTakes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Questions.
    Don't know how I became an Editor. Guess people just like my opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't done a single myTake...

0|0
    0|0
  • I do more questions really than mytakes

0|0
    0|0
  • neither. just lots of answers.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Questions, cause its much easier to type up hahah MyTakes, they take time to create :")

1|0
    0|0
  • Questions of course, I've only written 2 myTakes in my life and it was a long time ago.

0|0
    0|0
    • You did 2 myTakes? 😮
      What were they over?

• Show All
    • @dangerDoge You can figure it out, I believe in you! That really is the toughest part, yes.

• Hmm... I'll have to think about it

• Questions definitely. If the amount of my myTakes were to be almost the same as the amount of my questions, I bet most of it will be regarding travelling lol since its one of my hobby (expensive hobby that is).

0|0
    0|0
  • Questions, although I don't really ask questions either. I just answer questions. I don't really read MyTakes either unless they're really interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely more questions but if I keep writing myTakes at the current pace I'm going, I'll probably surpass it in no time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do more questions, I haven't did any MyTakes yet

0|0
    0|0