Do you do more Questions or myTake?

I ask WAY more questions! I dont even ask myTakes! What about you? I know @smahala1991 does a lot of myTakes! :)

• Questions
  • myTake
Select a gender to cast your vote:

79

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest don't do much of either mainly just answer questions.

Most Helpful Girl

• C = neither :)

but i clicked "A" just because that would be the more likely of the two

What Guys Said 8

• I do more questions. I want to do more myTakes, but I haven't had time recently. Questions are easier to do because they're shorter and you can post the idea as soon as it comes to you.

• I respond to Questions, I do my own Questions once in a while. I don't like to throw down random questions I like to put good ones out.

• i only do myTakes when an issue i really care about pops into my mind... so i tend to ask my questions

• Most people only scarcely write myTakes...

• Questions.
    Don't know how I became an Editor. Guess people just like my opinions.

• Haven't done a single myTake...

• I do more questions really than mytakes

• neither. just lots of answers.

What Girls Said 6

• Questions, cause its much easier to type up hahah MyTakes, they take time to create :")

• Questions of course, I've only written 2 myTakes in my life and it was a long time ago.

• You did 2 myTakes? 😮
      What were they over?

• @dangerDoge You can figure it out, I believe in you! That really is the toughest part, yes.

• Hmm... I'll have to think about it

• Questions definitely. If the amount of my myTakes were to be almost the same as the amount of my questions, I bet most of it will be regarding travelling lol since its one of my hobby (expensive hobby that is).

• Questions, although I don't really ask questions either. I just answer questions. I don't really read MyTakes either unless they're really interesting.

• Definitely more questions but if I keep writing myTakes at the current pace I'm going, I'll probably surpass it in no time.

• I do more questions, I haven't did any MyTakes yet