How come there's so many bitter jealous people on this site?

Seriously it's like everyone is on here to belittle others or take the anger of their shitty waste of a life out on others

47

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't help it. . Im a 20 years old Virgin, Who has never had a boyfriend, dont really have any friends, that barely dates.. And I see all these questions about people getting boyfriends, people cheating on them, people dating and hanging out with their friends. . What do you expect? Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You are clearly new to the internet, Welcome!

You see when people can talk from behind a screen anonymously they are much less apt to filter what they say, people in the "real" world are the same they just apply social filters that are removed when online.

What Girls Said 3

• People spend time whining about what they "can't" have on the internet, 'cause it's easier than working hard for what they actually want in real life.

• It's easy to vent online when there are no tangible consequences for doing so.

• not everyone tho... there are a few people like that... but i think most of the people are actually genuinly helpful

What Guys Said 6

• I'm only here to offer advice, guidance and perspective as I am able to.

When I stop having fun and when askers stop valuing my opinion, then I will stop coming here.

• Welcome to the internet.

When people are happy they often go to spend time with the people they love. When they are sad they, isolate themselves and go online, with their unhappy thoughts following them close-by.

• Sometimes it seems like there are users like this but if you bear with it good users come through - That is my policy.

• Because all the confident, well-adjusted people are out socializing

• 😂 wait isn't this question an oxymoron?

• Most found this site during a time of distress. Then they get a glimpse into the mind of the opposite sex, and it only reinforces their negative feelings.