Drifting away from GaG?

People on here are cool af..
But, I feel like my time here is coming to an end. (Most people probably won't care) 😂
But to those I'm close with may a bit..

I don't know why, but I feel like I don't belong here anymore. It's been a while since I joined, I've seen a lot of people come and go. Maybe I should too.

This isn't goodbye, but it does mean I'll be way less active

• YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!
  • IT WAS SAID YOU'D BRING BALANCE TO THE FORCE
  • NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!
    Vote C
  • ALEX, I LOVED YOU!
    Vote D

102

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never spoken with you but I recognize your username and I think you're a pretty cool guy from various posts of yours I've seen in the past. Don't feel the need to deactivate just yet. GaG seems to change in phases, depending on which of the more active users are posting a lot and such.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't leave!!! you are one of the few normal people on here lol

What Girls Said 9

• ALEX, I LOVED YOU!

I totally get it, though. Things come up in life. This place gets stale. You need a break. I'll miss you, for sure.

• I think it's normal to feel that way. People say they'll leave after gift card x or after they read milestone y. GaG is a hard addiction though so sometimes they make it out and sometimes they don't. Just do whatever is best for you.

• YOU KEEP YOUR English ASS HERE. -.-

• I don't know you well because we never talk before but hi! hahah Anyways... i am tired of seeing people leave but if you must than i understand... i just wish people would re-consider... i miss all the gagers that have pass and gone.

• Yeah I'm definitely way less active than I was before.

• It happens. I'm definitely less active than I was on my linkywinky account.

• I'm less active here and I was thinking about deactivating my account here for a few days now 😓😐

• I'd certainly miss you. But I understand your feelings.

• I don't know you but you seem like a cool guy :P

What Guys Said 1