If your opinion was liked, do you think GAG should implement a way that only you could see who liked your opinion?

I get likes on my opinions and I always wonder from who.

I'd love to know who liked them.

Would you?

(This question may have been asked before and if it has, I apologize)

• I would like that
  • I wouldn't like that
  • I don't care
    Vote C
  • It's complicated/ other
    Vote D

86

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I know that this would be a nice way to promote positivity on GaG!

But I say no. Keep all voting anonymous. There is a reason why votes ANYWHERE are kept secretive.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd be interested in seeing who has upvoted my opinions! I'm pretty curious.

• I'm curious, for sure, to know who upvotes or downvotes some of my opinions. However, I probably would prefer to never find out.

Can you imagine how much bigger of a popularity contest and drama would ensue on GaG if that became a feature?
    33.media.tumblr.com/.../...zuwko91qk08n1o1_500.gif

• I want that feature, yes. This cat right here is a super curious one! 🐱

• I think that, that would cause more unnecessary drama (yes even the upvotes).

• Hmm k just don't see how!

• Sorry it sounded confusing, let me rephrase. If someone got an upvote on their comment, they might decide to mention the upvoter to thank them.

If the name is mentioned, another user may see it, and if they know who the user who up voted the opinion is (not in real life, just Internet) and also did not like the opinion, an argument might start.

• True, I do understand where you're coming from. Thank you for clearing that up. I can see where immaturity can take place

• I would like that

• I wouldn't like that. I assume if they didn't comment to show approval, it's kinda creepy to want to know.

• Also who dislikes them lol

What Guys Said 5

• meh. i think there would be less upvotes if people couldnt do it anonymously

• I don't really care enough.

• I don't really care. Neither do I care if it's disliked. I mean I wouldn't be against such a system, but I wouldn't advocate for it either.

• I'd rather know who down voted me. Then I can go after them. And their families.
    😇 lmao

• I don't get likes so it won't matter to me