Would u care if any gag block u?

I got annoying by few of them block me for no reason. Did anybody gag block u and never talk to u before?

1918

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the person. If it were someone I liked, it'd bother me. If it were someone I hadn't really spoken to, I wouldn't care too much.

What Girls Said 18

• Yup people have blocked me before without talking to me. I don't care for it. It's not my problem that they need their safe spaces.

• It doesn't really matter if strangers block you. It doesn't personally affect your life does it? Don't overthink it.

• nah i don't care... happened to me... i blocked them back
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...bf7f26f095a8609a0dca6d.jpg

• nope. anyone who's blocked me here isn't someone i care about.

• Yeah but i think its because she wanted to learn things on her own!

• Yup yup, some fuckers have blocked me but oh well, life goes on XD

• I don't care if someone blocks me, because it's unlikely that they had/have anything of value to add to my life.

• I get blocked a few times and IDGAF

• Not really. It raises an eyebrow when find out I'm blocked by someone I've never spoken to tho.

• If you're human it bothers you for 5 minutes

Thats healthy

• I don't get annoyed, I only get annoyed when someone blocks me in the midst of an argument.

• Yes I have been blocked by a few. Doesn't bother me.

• Tbh I really don't care.

• i dont careeeeeeeeee

• Not in the slightest

• it's not even a thought.

• Zero fucks given.

• wouldn't care in the least...

What Guys Said 18

• I have had a few block me because of my stance old school fashion rules, I never even talked to them before most were lib women I found out later seeing them in the threads, I found out I was blocked by them. I don't care because who needs it anyway there views they bring big Negativity to the table

• So what if that happens, it happens. If someone wants to block me for no reason let them do it, I would think there is a problem with that person, why should I care about people blocking me? I don't care at all.

• Just makes me raise my eyebrow like..."then why the eff did you ask me then?"
    and recently, some idiot blocked me just so it could seem like she got the last say... what a moron.

• I do admit it's frustrating because it makes you unable to comment and post on their stuff. But otherwise I don't think much of it.

• I think about for a moment but then decide to move on.

• Happens more than you know. One unblocked me after year. When I asked why he blocked me in the first place, we had never talked, he said "I reserve the right to block who I choose" some people are just fragile.

• Lol I just found out some guy blocked me when I tried to upvote his opinion today. Idek wtf he is!! 😂😂

• Lol what wrong with him?

• Lol I don't know, I just see the opinion and I'm like damn I agree with that only to be told I'm blocked. It is what it though, this is my first time knowing I was blocked by someone lol

• Happened 2 me by a girl i didn't even message her or anything must of commented on a post and she blocked me because of what i said XD. but no i dont care, i only care what the girl i like thinks of me and my family everyone else can go fuck them selfs :)

• Yes. I act like I don't care but it actually bugs me and I get mad about it. Their blocking was effective

• It's always women who do it. They post a question because they want everybody to agree but when you can't and say so they give you a broadside reply then block you. Witless idiots. I'd never block anybody even if they made me look daft

• yeah it's quite annoying, I wanna know why people block me...

• Meh, not to bothered.

I wouldn't mind a little closure but sure who cares.

• I just got blocked on a question because the asked didn't like my response, no skin off my back.

• no. i got blocked alreayd by people i never spke to

• If they're not blocking me I'm doing something wrong lol.

• not really just meaan i hit some one in the feels or something

• Yeah, if we were good friends, and something for misconstrued. Then the person blocked feels bad

• Happened twice and both times I killed myself.