How many 'I say it like it is' gagers do we have here?

I see a lot of people claim to be one of these. Are you one? Really?

• I really do say it like it is
  • I sometimes say it like it is
  • I only say it like it is when necessary
    Vote C
  • I beat around the bush
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1119

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time because I'm legit not afraid to say the opposite of the OP wants to hear (as you can also tell from my low MHO percentage lmao) but sometimes, if I don't want to "say it like it is", I'll just avoid answering the question.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why people take such pride in this. It merely means you are a poor communicator. It's much better to be honest but have some tact.

• This is exactly how I feel.
      Someone said it's patronizing having an opposing opinion but being nice about it.
      I just call it respect.

What Girls Said 10

• I really liked the fact that you added the option "I only say it like it is when it's necessary." To me, that means "I value compassion over my ego." There is no reason to be unnecessarily blunt or hurtful with your words, i. e.: a flaming asshat to someone who is already insecure or unhappy. You should always make an effort to be tactful, kind, and careful.

Also, sometimes people need support more than they want the truth. It's all about timing, too.

So, good show mate, good show.

• I don't sugar coat or beat around the bush. I'm quite blunt and also may come off as rude sometimes but I call it like I see it. Always have, always will.

• put it this way - my most popular opinions that flash on my profile page are the most controversial ones

• I'm pretty blunt most of the time.

• umm! i GUESS i say whatever on my mind!

• I like to think that's how I am. I can't remember ever sugar coating anything on here or in real life even.

• Yes, I am one of those. Yes, REALLY. I despise sugarcoating.

• I almost always say it like it is. Sometimes I go nicer on the how do I look questions but otherwise I'm straight up.

• Sometimes I say it how it is lol I'm quite nice and I don't like hurting people's feelings XD

• i sometimes say it like it is

What Guys Said 18

• I mean I'm not Donald Trump, but I'm blunt like a Phillies.

• I dont think my opinion is always right but I dont shy away from speaking my mind on controversial issues.

• Yes, Idon't cherry pick questions, only answering the easy ones... Some people who claim to tell it like it is, avoid answering the questions that would make that difficult!

• I disagree with half the members here that they say it like it is. I guess you have to fake it till you make it?

• I'm a "say it like it is" GaGer. However, unlike many GaGers who are like that... i'm tactful with my words. So people actually listen to me instead of writing me off as a gigantic asshole. :-P

• I think that is a characteristic that makes for an active gagger

• I try to. But if the person is under 18 then I'm more lenient on dropping it on them.

• I'm not sure if I've seen it said before. I certainly never say it. (I'm not even positive what it means...)

• No idea, really?
    I do know that a lot of people who claim to say it like it is, just say it how they want it to be. Being blunt doesn't mean being honest.

• I just say what I want to say

• I beat that bush like I beat that pussy! Around. :/

• I pick and choose my battles.

• Dude I couldn't even understand re read what you typed you made so many grammatical errors.

• It's pretty straightforward actually: I see no errors

• Don't *most* people who say anything believe it's the truth?

• Check my post history, mate.

• Why sugar coat something? People say they want an honest opinion.

• Lol, yeah there will be a lot of truth stretching on this question.

• No. I like to "be friends with everyone" and have a most helpful % of 70% and higher.

• Have you reached your goal yet?

• Yes and now I am so proud I strut around with my fancy pecker hangin out. Aren't I loved and so special?