How long do you think you will be staying on GaG?

I am not sure about me to be honest. I joined at the beginning of October. Maybe a few more months. Who knows.

1941

Most Helpful Guy

• The moment ordinarygirl gives me MHO is the moment I'll leave gag *fingers crossed*

• Notice you left the @ off so she won't see this, lol

• I see ordinarygirl wants me to leave gag... I see how it is! I seeee how it is!!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 40

• Who knows. Sometimes gag is the source of the most negative energy in my life, I don't associate with bitches usually. But tons of funny people, is very entertaining.

I won't leave again tho BC I know I'll just make another account
    Brb @consultantisbackagain

• On January 7th it would be my sixth year #GaGAnniversary !

I have no idea when I will leave, but I will admit that I'm not the type to completely quit anything on a whim.

My activity level goes up and down, but I have consistently been here with the same username and same account!

• I am not sure. Let me see how it goes. So far it has been good.

• I feel myself getting less and less active past couple of months but to the point of leaving - No I don't think so - I have a lot of time for the site - I will probably be here for years even if it is just answering a question a day.

• I've been here since June and I feel exactly as you do. I can't see being here next Christmas.

• Wow I'm really slow at getting Xper. I joined here in April and am only on level 6. And you just joined two months ago and are already ahead of me >.<
    I don't know how long im on here for but I don't think I'm leaving anytime soon

• I don't know, I'll probably come here less over time but I'm not sure if I'll deactivate.

• Dunno, I'll be around for a while I take it.

• Until the site is no longer or they show me the door

• I don't know I'll always have questions and sometimes I can provide good advice. I'll stay for now until I see a reason to leave, however I will be on GAG less often since it's taking up too much of my time.

• interesting question. i guess as some point i will have to give it up because there simply won't be time

• Maybe a couple of months.. Maybe years. Who knows. As long as I've fun here and it doesn't influence my life in a bad way I'll stay

• Well if you come on it everyday it might get boring, I've had this account for a year now and I only come on it every once in a while.

• I'm one foot off alteady. It's a karma, group hug site and it's getting annoying. The old women in charge censure my posts all the time in case I burst a few bubbles

• As long as there are hilarious questions to read, I'll be here :P

• At least another day. Maybe another decade. Who can really say?

• Till my account gets banned or G@G no longer exist.

• I may leave once the new year starts, as I don't really feel like part of the community here anymore

• I have been here for 7 months but I think I'll stay for a couple of more months... it's a good site to pass some time and talk to some people

• Till my account gets deleted yet again

• I couldn't tell you as long as it's still fun and helpful.

• I like your questions, so stay

• Till I get bored.. No telling when's that gonna happen.

• Im sure till the end of the world haha

• Oh I'll be staying a LONG time, I just have my moments where I might only check once a day.

• I joined originally like 3 years ago on my old account and have had long periods of time where I didn't use this website for months so honestly have no clue

• As long as you want Girl!

👓

• Thinking of leaving soon,

I've grown tired of the negativity here.

• No idear.
    And i'd miss ya @AnOrdinaryGirl45 :(

• Not sure. Playing it by ear

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 18

• No clue. I don't really plan on leaving at this point.

• I think I might stop when I start joining volunteering groups and stuff but not really. Its addicting and I forget i have a life! I haven't watch my movies yet!

• i reckon ill be here for a little while longer.

• No clue but probably will stay for a couple of years or so.

• I think if most of the cool GaGers leave I would most probably leave as-well, but I'm definitely staying for a year or two!

• Hopefully forever.

• Til I get that gift card.

• 😂😂😂😂

• Lmao you know bout half the people on here are after that anyways despite what they say. And wanting to help people is well and good but half the time it's like, you want to help them and give good advice but they just want you to punch then in the face. So what's the point lol.

• 😂😂 True.

I already have enough point for a card, haven't used it yet though.

• oh I'm not sure I've been on here for over a year

• I've had this account for a year now but I left for maybe 6 months. Maybe I'll stay for a few more months, be gone a few and then come back. I don't plan things like this tbh.

• I'm not sure, I just joined the site again and i'm enjoying it and i'd like to hear others experiences and read others perspectives

• I don't know till I hit 8XPER.

• I have been here 2 years. Some day I'll leave again. lol haha

• I think I'll be staying for quite awhile

• I come and go really, I'm not on it as much but I still browse every now and again.

• Lord knows, when I lose interest

• At least one more day but maybe I'll get to be the same age as @red_arrow here 😘

• i come and go :)

• Until they delete/deactivate this website...