- God knows 😕Vote A
- Let me think 😕Vote B
Most Helpful Guy
You asked one answer I will give you 10... YOU can pick whatever you want.
1) Doctor can be his mother.
2) Doctor can be his father, too. Since in question it is said ' A father and a son' it's not said 'a father and his son'. Which implies that it's not necessary both the person in Car accident are related to to each other. The dead father could be someone else's father, and this son was the son of doctor.
NOW IF THE son and father in car were related...
3) it's possible the doctor was the biological father of the son and the person who died was the father who adopted the kid.
4) it's possible that doctor was the father who adopted the kid and the person who died in accident was sons real biological father.
5) its possible that doctor married that kids mother making doctor his step father, and the father who died was the real father.
6) possible the doctor was the real father, but the father who dies in accident was the step father.
7) its possible that the father who died in accident was real father and the doctor was sons god-father.
8) it's also possible that the father who died in accident was his god -father and the doctor was his real father.
9) it's also possible that the person who died in accident was gay and married the doctor, and they adopted this kid as their son.
10) At last its also possible that, the person who died in accident was a priest in church, and held up a position as father, thus in question he is referred as father, and doctor is the son/kids actual father.
This question can be mangled up to tougher level if the sons mother marries more then 5 persons, so 5 step father's.
Now where is my MHO.
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
The father that died was just "a father"
And the son just "a son"
They weren't related.2