They don't even give Xper points or MHO's. Just a bunch of insecure attentionseekers who are trying to boost their ego. Why should we even comment on their photos anymore..
Why are there so many immature girls asking to rate them in the 'How Do I Look' section?
What Girls Said 4
Not just the ladies. I saw a guy post the same few pics for quite some time. I think he got reported for spam.
But yes, might just want some attention.1
I don't know. Same reason the guys are asking maybe? Or why guys ask about shit like their beard and shit1
What Guys Said 8
We shouldn't. Am I dating her? No. Am I having sex with her? No. Then let her get attention, compliments, and reassurance elsewhere.
I think I've only bothered to comment on two of them. They're being attention whores.3
💁🏻 eat a snickers you get a little bitchy when you're hungry5
Lots of levels to this question
(1) The overtly sexual/mature pose in stages of undress is quite uncomfortable, you are half tempted to give a gentle reminder that it is a probably not a good thing.
(2) The ego boost/attention seeking ones - I don't mind them so much par for the course with a lot of teenage girls.
(3) The need for an ego boost / will a guy ever date me - Sometimes people need affirmation and it is a bit cold to deny them that
I understand your concerns probably even agree with 99% but how do you control ban all under 18s from HDIL then group 3 suffer as collateral damage and I believe any boost they get from their question is very worthwhile. Again it is a numbers issue but I would have admin vet every question in HDIL question and remove any posts by anyone age, any gender
(1) In clothes you would not wear outside in company
(2) Comparison pics
(3) Third party pics
(4) Lastly only allow headshots or full body photos0
If it bothers you so much, just block the whole section.2
There's always that one guy on this site who gets so agitated at every 'How Do I Look' question. 😂1
Oh just shut up and enjoy the eye candy these girls post! ;-)0
Cause a lot of them are cute af :D0